riches, power and fame without peace of mind.

True dat. na ndio kwa wale tumeoa huwa tunasema “la familia es primero” hizi vitu zingine zote mpaka friends ziko category ya others.

he he…kumbe i am not the only one who hated the garish decor…an issue of having more money than sense/taste. he should have consulted a professional who would have advised against using more stained glass than the St Peter’s Bassilica. it looks like a bower bird’s nest…

Hehehe…hii iko county ngani ili nisiwai jipata huko.

My cousin Mwaura, died some ten years ago, he had a nickname that resembled Noi.
All he did is open a food kiosk that gave competition to his former boss business, a jovial fella who was friendly to everyone, he was kidnapped once and warned to keep off the business, he laughed it off as a sick joke, three months later we found him floating at the Gitaru dam, he had a 2 month old baby.
Enemies operate at another level.

Eish na huyo boss bado ako hai? Juu naona ata yeye anafaa akuwe floater huko Gitaru.

@Tarantinoh that is very sad to hear.
Now moving to the enemy, what they did is illegal and against morals and professionalism. Guess who is looking behind their back?
My mind can be a mess, but I bet such monsters have a totally wrecked mind. And the universe returns abundantly what one sows.

He died a painful death two weeks later, he confessed everything, Noi’s maternal cousin, from the other side was a Mungiki finisher, he and his colleagues treated it as a Mungiki asassination, and all the Four killer floated at the same dam minus some parts of their faces features.

he he…hapa tu HQ ya county 19 opposite white rhino

Hapo sawa.

In a way though, I find some guys attracted to vileness more than others. Many more are good because of the law and possibility of being caught. The litmus test of ability to create enemies is a simple question: will I con/steal from/betray/kill/slander so and so if I won’t be caught?

Word is that Saitori was in the illegal weapons trade:confused:

it’s a moral question. one has to make a personal decision if they need to hurt others in order to have what they desire.

I interacted with the late leader of the kwekwe squad, A Maina, he was so soft spoken you wouldn’t think he is the same person in charge of the gory results I witnessed back then, by the way he was also from Karatina area.

sad i attended his funeral

I liked him, with the exception of a day when he got angry with a canteen employee at Buruburu, he told him some nasty stuff. And when he opened the boot of one of their operations vehicle. Normal tools used in abnormal operations.

Yes a place called Miiri. I never met him but I heard abiut him

Even poor people have envy amongst themselves

Many people did not like it. The place was empty most of the time. The main problem was lack of space, he put everything in there: butchery, kictchen in addition to the counter. Then he improvised some first floor within. At the end, the place was suffocating. At the end of the day, walevi hawataki manyanga mengi. That is why hiyo bar iko hapo (nimesahau jina) karibu na raybells sells more alcohol, arguably, than others in nyeri.

hill rock. nimewatch ball hapo leo.

yes