Rico

They do my fren especially if she gets tipsy. hii story ati mapoko wako careful ni kujiconsole tu my fren. During my time I had enough encounters with whores who wanted me to remove the CD. My Mjulubeng would go flaccid immediately I heard those words na pesa inapotea hivo. I therefore concluded that those pokos ni moto ya kuotea mbali

With lanyes, they can always bend at the mention of certain amounts of money.

What I meant is, you can be faithful to your wife/girlfriend but still get infected. So, whores do not have the monopoly of spreading venereal diseases.

haha hiyo number ya Umash Funeral home

amar iko wapi exactly? [SIZE=1]asking for a friend hapo Rico’s amepotea kiasi[/SIZE]

Between Rico and Nairobi-Kitale bar.

noted ndugu yangu,nitamueleza

uko na no.yake?

uko na no. zao?

nani ashai ingia rico vip??? ni how much??

Huwa anatake walk

nani ashai ingia rico vip??? ni how much?? Lastly nilipokua uko shoti ilikua 150 na room 150.

two a whore offered me a raw one for double price i managed to avoid the temptation. yes, some can offer esp if they see chances of higher pay.

Ndo ii karimi0797 856741

[ATTACH=full]135323[/ATTACH]

I don’t know about you guys but this is somebody’s sister, daughter or mum. We can do better by becoming a lil bit mature tuache kuanikana ovyo. Niko na picha ya Mmeru dressed, nude n in the act. Would i share? I respect all humans

Actually i wud share

did u have to expose someone?