RIDICULOUS CONTRACEPTIVE METHODS

Make sure you pee before the second round or any other round.
Urine is acidic it kills sperm which prefer basic environment(semen)

utamu wa kuma ni kumwaga ndani , mimi niki pull out sperms zinarudi immediately kwa makende na ku cancel ile utamu ya kumwaga

The most effective contraceptive method is 'pull out technique '. Ensure you pee before pumping and after pumping… I’ve been doing this for the last 18 years… Mimi nimechapa dry fry mingi sana shots after shots bora nimekojoa before nichapie next shot, precum inaoshwa na pee. Fungueni akili majamaa

Tomba yeye wacha kuangusha kijiji Bana. Kojoa, piga shot umalize, Tena kojoa chapa shot ya pili ukienda chain chain. Bora umekojoa uko safe. Nothing like precum

That’s correct. Where do bonobos get their sex education from?

This makes no sense. So you precum then you kojoa. Supposedly this kills the precum in the shaft. But when you go for your 2nd round, more Precum rolls down. This time definitely has sperm in it.
I bet you have several kids.

2 kids.

Whoever lied to anyone that women are made pregnant by precum alikukosea sana and in fact alikuwa anakutisha ili uogope kula madem. It sounds like the unrealistic concerns of a naive, ill-informed teenager who’s scared of getting his girl pregnant. Men dump gallons of cum inside that crack, that’s what gets women pregnant, not precum. They dump so much cum, that women walk around with their coochies wet and dripping, their undergarments soaked post coitus.

[ATTACH=full]343446[/ATTACH]

Precum has no viable sperm, as someone correctly pointed out earlier and even if it did, one would have to be precuming in the order of many, many milileters to impregnate.

Nyinyi ndio mnajaza watoto huko nje kisha mnakashif singo matha na ni mbegu zenyu mmejaza barabarani. Kwenda urudishiwe pesa ya biology standard 4. Urine comes DOWN from the bladder and passes thru the urethra,semen travels UP from your scrots and through the urethra so hata ukikojoa ,unasafisha urethra,kuna bad boys wanangoja kutoka pale vas deferens, so yeah endelea kukojoa ukifikiria ni swimmers wawili unaosha,kuna millioni ka 200 bado ziko kwa pipe

I’ve been doing this for 18 years… Mimi mbegu zangu ni mbili pekee, confirmed na DNA. Nothing like biology hapo…Hiyo ni common sense. Kojoa, tombaa, kojoa Tena, tombana. Only weak men precum kama ghaseer.

Seems you’re still in school,can’t out argue you. Kudos to sowing your royal oats out there. Chunga kaswende on that point

I have been running on pull out last season. Give yourself enough time between shots and wipe clean.Start round 2 on a very dry dick.

Buda, next time don’t argue without facts…Hii sector iko na wenyewe. Ati ‘seems you’re still in school’… Kubali hakuna kitu unajuwa kijana

Nimekuexplainia but wewe ukanza jaba coner defence mode. Kukojoa ndio njoti zitoke? really? :D:D thats the best you could come up with? Wewe na madame hukojoa ndio wasizae hamna tofauti. Use your words next time,you’re a big boy