Rigathi Gachagua must stop this son of Mau Mau bullshit

No he wasn’t

I am a @gikuyu infact my name is @Gitonga and I don’t like gachagua

Ndiguraga guoya gati gaka

Hio ni tabia ya Wakikuyu wa Nyeri, they think they are more Kikuyu than the rest.

The fuck with shiny eyes , maasai and Nandi koitalel arap samoei resisted the colonialists bitterly and hawana hii maringo .
We know well that Kikuyu and kambas collaborated. Infact the two tribes with highest numbers of yellow yellow is because of genetic contamination with white genes during sexual collaboration.
The pure nandis and maasai who resisted are as black as coal since their women kept their legs shut .

[ATTACH=full]492363[/ATTACH]

There is no way people from collaborators side will support a real Mau Mau(sisemi Jomo).
Unajua watu wa kwenu wote were pro Mkoloni ndio maana kuna mbegu ya mzungu bado inasambaa huko.
Ile siku mtawacha uwoga ndio mtafurahi.You can tell Riggy G ni coward of the county who is using his current state to show how mighty he is.
One day tutateremka huko tuanzie hapo Kibingoti,tuchape nyinyi mijeledi mingi sana mkuwe wanaume kamili.
Hizo mihiriga zenu ni za upuss

Nitakufinyaa !!! Hamtaki kusikia land grabber akiguzwa, ngati ici mworagire JM

Jomo considered mau mau to be domestic terrorists so did moi hao watu walikuwa kama LRA ya Uganda

Mnafaa kwambia Rigathi ata yeye atapitia hayo tu,kwanza hizo vitu za wizi amejirudishia zitachukuliwa tena

What land did he grab in nyeri? Show us kagege?

Nobody is preventing you from calling yourself grandson of the kitchen Toto. To each their own.

Your

Your grandparents sound like sellouts… Kama hawakukuachia shamba achana na io watu

In what form were they sellouts ? he was just saying how GEMA people were divided at that time… not like now where everyone wants to be called “son of mau mau”

I see no relation between MAU MAU heritage and KIUK supremacy.

None at all.

The GEMA people were pretty unanimous that the white man had to go.

MAU MAU were fed by ordinary citizenry who didn’t even consider themselves MAUMAU.

MAUMAU had overwhelmingly greater support than the colonizers. The homeguards only enjoyed the support of their kinsmen, who benefited from their collaboration.

To suggest that there was even talk of a division (almost a GEMA civil war) is EXACTLY the rhetoric of colonizers and headguards.

Why do you think over 75% of KIUK men were in reserves at one point?

Because the colonizers knew that they didn’t have to be sworn MAU MAU to help MAU MAU.

GEMA had OVERWHELMING support for MAUMAU.

All the ills of the MAUMAU faded in comparison to the home-guards.

You should read about the origin of the ‘Gutheca Itimu’ menace…

To suggest ati there was division when GEMA was ACTIVELY targeted as a community by the colonizers!!!

Why were they targeted? FOR OVERWHELMINGLY SUPPORTING MAUMAU

Sema dainaste…

did you read my comment well ?