Rigathi Vs kangata

Rigathi a Moi era DC aati sasa ndio unaunga mkono ? enyewe bonobo hamuwezi saidika .

What about a moi error heir, uhuru,?

Whataboutism is refuge for people devoid of brains. Castigating TangaTanga does not mean I’m pro Kieleweke.

Avoiding the question is refuge for people devoid of brains:D

Hii ni akili kama ya bata… Since when did anyone start to sort issues with the deputy rather than the head… Head hata ya kuku ndio mtu huchinja Kwanza, do u even remember who was 2nd to Usain bolt in the 100m finals? Meffi for brains

Tangu lini ukachemsha maharagwe na chaff. First you remove the chaff halafu ndio Una pika madodo.

Niccur most of our issues comes from these rich kids who have never seen like we have seen when we grew up, hata loot all akiondoka the likelihood ya we kukanyagwa na hii dynasties will be even worse. Loot all is the only bet we have to remove the untouchables. If he steps down, we gon suffer for another 20 + years. Loot all is not a straight man but he’s the only bet we have to rinse the top. Think man, think!

Lootall is part of the jubilee mess. There is no way you can convince me. Ni nini hio atatufanyia hakufanya akiwa DP. First term he was given key ministry which could have improved his rating.
What did he do. Kazi ilikuwa wizi wa Mali ya umma.

If uve noticed, most Kenyans are thugs. Get an accident today and see how Kenyans will steal from u. Loot all will steal but as I said earlier, we have no one to rid us of our tribulations and the pending dictatorship apart from le Daktari. When parents want to get something done at a school they don’t go to the deputy, they go to the principal