RIP Ben

Hio ni pub gani, I sometimes go to carwash ama red office hapo kasa.

@xuma hata kama ni kucatch feelings andika kizungu inaeleweka bt all in all RIP Ben

1 Like

my heartfelt condolences bro…

1 Like

Those young thugs that are barely in their teens are very brutal. Wakikuambia kitu unafanya.

1 Like

Sometime last year a patron shot dead a waiter, guard and another patron over kshs. 200 bill @ monaco around 2am

1 Like

Pole bro

1 Like

Ni wapi huko? I think people should not be allowed to enter bars with weapons, legal or illegal.

Those wazee pubs got psychos, some guy was going apeshit on me when I joined some guys and I was the show stopper. Kidogo I see the guy got a piece up his ass, my nigga confirms. Hapo nka lick boots kiasi nikahepa.

1 Like

kasa

1 Like

Apart from food, i have never liked the place, i always compare it with magomao or njoguini, waiters wanafanya club for over 10 years

It must be a boring place then.

1 Like

there is nothing these wazees hate more than a loaded youngin. hii machungu sijawai elewa

2 Likes

Top kek, are those places still there? A cuz of mine kitambo used to hang out there. Add karai bar.

No idea where that pub was. But if it is/was frequented by tuzees then I don’t want to find out where.

Progresive maybe

1 Like

Hizo sides sizijui poa. I am an Eastlando kinda guy. Hehehehehe. But mi si mtu wa gaza.

1 Like

Kwani how do you think that young guy was killed in a club on baricho road …ujinga ya ulevi and a woman , and the mama who made the guy be shot
was posted here…siku nyingine

2 Likes

pole

1 Like

Pubs along Thika road ni shida…I got my first encounter with pishori in homeland bar near Safaripark back in 2007.

1 Like

Huku kuna wenyewe bro, eastlands kando