Riwe riwaro

You are a strung up old man, why not try a looong fart instead?

Is Uhuru using Kibicho to frustrate Ruto or Ruto is claiming Kibicho is frustrating him to appear victim?

Maintaining the status quo.
They are upset Ruto may not play ball if he gets power or he may play hard ball with the power.

Gross misconduct ni tabia mbaya zaidi.

How now? Is Ruto a threat to his family bizz? Sasa ubaya ni he’s an idiot who thinks that frustrating him would bring him down. Aki hii upuzzy yote ya Kibicho is only making him popular which God forbid will make him the top man.

hehe…my take is Kibicho is frustrating Ruto in the open. Remember the old wazee’s meeting in Nyeri. who funded? why instruct provincial administration to keep off Ruto’s meeting? Remember the airport story? na zingine nyingi. I actually tend to think the famous la mada meeting had the agenda of Stopping Ruto only.

these two camps were one when Uhuru was campaigning and because of that Uhuru had central voting for him to a man…how is the feud between this once solid voting block going to benefit Ruto?

I thought Kibicho explained that they asked the DP’s office to be providing an itinerary so that forces on the ground can be instructed to organize security but the DP refused (i guess saying he cannot be told what to do by a junior or maybe he had the intention of turning around later and saying he is being left exposed…) . But again, do you want the people planning to kill you to organize your security really:D? Murky, isn’t it?

I didn’t say killing. I said stopping. Remind me what the meeting was all about if you’re in the know

eventually he claimed plots to kill…the bigger picture.

jana kwa inooro asubuhi kamanda said we expect gari imepigwa ma risasi mtu aclaim ni assasination attempt

si unakumbuka mwalimu wa nanii, na Mwau baadaye?

Thread almost going to page 3.
This assasination narrative seems not to be working.
You know what next, diversionary tactics. Raila this Tingod that

or it was meant to mask this…

LIWE LIWALO - General - Kenya Talk

Youre thinking too hard, ruto and uhuru have not seen eye to eye since election time. Ruto is independent no way he can be someones puppet

incoming MCA uko na chama gani
nipe kazi ya PA

Uhuru has become addicted to power

Kibicho akikazia makarau hivi after uhunye ameeenda home akuwe RAIA Si ataona moshi ?

I have been observing this keenly and it is clear Uhuru wishes to change constitution to creaet a post for himself, raila and other tribe kingpins. He said this in Nyanza that we need to change constitution to include some posts and reduce others. But this he can only achieved with the support of central mps, he already has western mps with the help of Raila. However, central mps are not getting the message or are not interested which infuriates him. The campaign to give ruto a synonym corruption, the narrative about inclusion and bring all on board are meant to create environment for people to see the need to change constitution.

I see what you’re saying but if we Kenyans keep allowing these things to happen because somebody got away with it last year we will never get ahead.
I don’t think the OCS should be fired. But he should be suspended with no pay for 2 months during which he should attend retraining at Kiganjo or wherever they go. And the taxpayer should not be billed for retraining nor for the accommodation during retraining
After a second violation then that is the time he should be fired