RKO+ Tombstone: Akothee 99 Nyakundi 1.

Akothee is effdense that money can’t buy class… Ratchet to the core…in the words of ben githae…alianza na roho na kumalizia na mwili!

osungu issa challenge…

Mbona Nyakundi anakaanga wasiwasi kila time? He also looks like the kind of guy who can’t start a confrontation in person but once he gets behind a keyboard he becomes a warrior.

Who needs Osungu.dll when you can make millions without it?

Omera wachane.

Women have no sense of justice— Schopenhauer.
They don’t know what is fair.

Hohohohoh This charuo ratchet atamarisa kijana wetu. But they are both pigs, achawapakane mavi.

Kwani huna dem wa kusalimia?

Akothee didn’t make her Euros sucking octogenarians’ dicks and taking it in the ass for her to be belittled by a nyasore-smoking keyboard-enkororo from Nyamira. Let her defend her ‘honor’.

My word, there is ugly and then there is this…

true…very true…a friend told me that his clandeh wakes up to play Hillsong worship songs after a night of lungulz:D:D:confused:…this shows how they have perfected in working their way around guilt

more like ‘hoe-nor’ raaaait?

Sijasoma.
Wapi summary in Bullet form

She even throws in some eyetalian for effect,pierenondoni. Wandau,hii pierenondoni ndo mini sasa?

i see people having a field day forgetting that Akothee would not have come at him if he had not put his nose in her business

Kwanini @uwesmake si Village Chief?

:D:D:D:D mi sijaona matusi hapo ata

Ukweli tu

Na Nyakundi?

time will judge her…pesa si kila kitu