Road rage gone to far [Veiwer Discretion]

Pheux!

hehehe and I thought it looked like a scene straight out of a movie!

He he he, guys here have never watched those shootings by gangsters on youtube. You can not spasm like that upright from a gunshot (leave alone three) usually, one bullet and you slump into a heap. Faker than fakeness itself.

It was a true story, Sir! Very true!

[SIZE=6]Taiwanese Taxi Driver shot dead in viral WhatsApp video! Lamborghini owner caught on camera pumping bullets in worst road rage incident[/SIZE]
By Rashmi Mishra | Updated:Thu, May 18, 2017 12:11pm

While the entire incident of the cold-blooded murder is yet to be substantiated, this video has certainly raised way too many questions regarding the rise in road rage incidents across the globe.

[I]https://s3-india-com.cdn.ampproject.org/ii/w1000/s3.india.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/taxi-driver-shot-dead.jpg
A chilling video containing a cold-blooded murder is doing the rounds on WhatsApp. The viral video also uploaded on YouTube shows a taxi driver shot dead by a wealthy Lamborghini-driving dude publicly. According to the video details, the horrific incident took place in Taiwan, but the authenticity of the video depicting the heinous crime is yet to be confirmed independently. Nevertheless, the blood-curdling act caught on camera is probably the worst case of road rage incident in the history of South East Asian country. The viral WhatsApp message with this terrifying video will scare the daylight out of you.

The video opens with three men racing towards a young taxi driver. The young cabbie is manhandled for the Lamborghini owner and his two other friends. The Taiwanese cab driver also seemed to be in no mood to calm down charged at his abusers as we see more people come in the frame trying to resolve the matter. Taiwan has witnessed several killings and serious grievances due to road rage, but the crowd did not expect the petrifying crime to unfold right before their eyes.

Just in between the pacification, the man wearing black t-shirt and denim pulls out a gun and shot the taxi driver. Amidst the chaos and panic, he pumped three more bullets into the victim. The crowd scattered with people started to run inside the hotel, but the angry Lamborghini guy did not stop but shot another round in the lifeless body of the driver.[/I]

I noticed it was fake the moment that their was no blood splatter or damage to the taxi. Clearly fake as hell…

A post about Taiwan being reported by an Indian Mharo news website with click-bait headlines (eti whatsapp video) and you have no shame putting the link here?.. This epitomizes one of the major problems we have here in ktalk…that of scatterbrained nincompoops with pea sized brains who cannot think for themselves. bure kapisa…humbwer!

You can upgrade and go to that village that lives up to those standards that impress you. You are too smart for this village and I that’s OK.

Keep the insults coming. I think they are nice.