Road Trip from Nairobi to Zimbabwe

following… if I’ll have bought my own BMW 1200 by then nitakuwa kwa io convoy

If you are driving you could do Arusha-Iringa, then Iringa-Tunduma coz going to Dar is akin to Mombasa -Nairobi-Garissa unless you really want visit Dar

Seems watu wameamua ku travel this round. Am doing Kampala-kigali in 3 months. Self drive with multiple stop-overs

You are a very WISEMAN I find your piece very helpful. Thanks a million times, this is exactly what i have been reading online. Kongoi missing.

The distance between Joburg and Nairobi is about 8,000 kms to and fro. Assuming you take a car that consumes about 10km/litre, budget for about 800 liters of gasoline. I wish you the best though.

Shukran sana mkuu

I read that same comment from someone elsewhere.

Big up sana bro, i intend to do the same before end of this year. However, I would suggest that you travel through Mwanza when going or coming, you also need to feel some tanzanian road drive

Dar can fit in on the return trip, then atumie ile road ya tanga.

The reason for going to Dar is because i want to experience the sweet white sandy beaches of Kigamboni beach

Good idea, though the Dar-Tanga-Vanga-Mombasa trip isnt as short as it looks on the map. We left Dar at 6AM go to Mombasa at 5 jioni.

https://kenopalo.com/2011/09/06/the-tazara-total-time-2-days-1-hour-26-minutes/

Huyu alienda na train hadi Zambia

Good thing petrol is cheaper from tz onwards except for Zambia, if you can also buy enough drinking water when leaving tz to zambia. Maji ya zambia was a no for me got some wierd taste and has particles in it.

That Bike is every bikers dream, man is super magnifique

Priceless advise here. Big up Crasher_18

The express is decent kama SGR but the normal train ni noma, they added several new carriages to the normal train though…

[ATTACH=full]175467[/ATTACH]

@Zambia border - Entry…

[ATTACH=full]175468[/ATTACH]

Well nice ideas from knowledgeable pple.That will be one nice road trip.All the best.
Mimi wacha nimalizane na Rurimeria and mt Kenya respectively.

Question though:Are you on vacation coz hizo siku sio chache

Tafuta a circuit route, ndio return journey isikue boring

Long live WISEMAN

No Sir. I will just organize myself and do my annual leave timings then let it coincide with some holiday