Road Users

[ATTACH=full]7281[/ATTACH] Mean while huko Pwani…this road is notorious for under age drivers who are high on unga speeding to the club

This is how Kenyans overtake…ole wako if you are coming from the other side…this idiots will only flash their lights and hoot no one will step on the brakes to slow down…[ATTACH=full]7304[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]7306[/ATTACH]

How did that ever happen? seems like the guy hanged himself.

Pris Pris! I agree we’re difficult to deal with especially after an accident but not without a reason. We are very careful when driving and we don’t take unnecessary risks… Hence we have a right to get angry if an insane driver messes our meticulousness! I personally call my husband and yes we have to wait for him and no I can’t strike a deal with you… We wait!

1 Like

UNCLE HIYO LIMO YA WHITE AUDI ILIKUWA IMESCRATCHIWA SIDE YA RIGHT , ILIKUWA NIMEPARK SUBARU HAPO KANDO NIKIANGALI , NTAWEKA PICHA KESHO

picha inaoshwa studio?

1 Like

Kuwa mpole, ni Gilbeys anangoja ishuke.

1 Like

I am a pro!!!

1. Proboxes(probii?)
  2. Nduthis
  3. Everybody in Kasarani. Kuenda huko huhitaji superhuman patience. Mtu anaoverlap na mko wawili kwa barabara.

So you have husband and you act single kwenye hii forum?you got issues madam.

How do I act single…? Pointers please

1 Like

Your constant search for a dick,not to mention what your avatar says…

Impunity…the cops know even the timing of these road killers and they do no shit about it…hata roadblocks wanapita tu

Totally agree…yhe driver on tht road are obsessed with overlapping…had to change hood (past kasarani round about on ya way to town)saving one hour of my precious peace of mind plus fuel

1 Like

Well well Lord Bailesh? Got 12 inches? Am sorry but I can’t keep calm!!

1 Like