Robert Alai claims that Wanjigi is poor.

Takataka ya municipality

Mjamaa i have nothing against you. Jibambe.

:smiley: schrodinger niliskia chemistry class pale K.U.

How many talkers here live in Muthaiga. Guys you are joking.
https://citizentv.co.ke/news/ideo-inside-jimi-wanjigi-exquisite-mansion-in-muthaiga-179052/

Baba ya Wanjigi ako na pesa… baba yako akiwa na pesa iyo pesa yote ni yako especially when you are the only son… speaking of madeni, hakuna mtu tajiri hulipa deni in time, they always sumbua kila time to make you beg them

Na ukashikanisha hio Latin nimeona hapo? :D:D

Weh.

I didnt.

schrodinger equation na quantum mechanics were like alien stories.

Many Ktalkers are mbirrionaires with mansions in the leafy suburbs of Nairobi.

Wanjigi has never told anyone he is rich. I dont know why it bothers Alai.

Alai is no longer credible since he was recruited by ODM to be one of their bloggers. He defends Baba even when no one is attacking him. He is campaigning for a direct ticket for the Nyando seat

If a guy who drives a Rolls Royce among other high end cars in Kenya is not rich, then I think we are all poor…

:smiley:

Brilliant

Kama Alai hana pesa ataona vumbi 2022.

And the tune will change.

As Spear in his moments of lucidity said, RAT is one of the greediest politicians in this country

hana pesa ya maana. Just enough kutisha watu wa Nyayo Estate. He had a BMW 318i and sold to get a subaru outback

Very useless information you’ve given us

Wanjigi is filthy rich, how many people do you know who can broker procurement of military weapons to a state? That guy hata the late CK alikua anamwogopa

Ni mimi pekee naona wanjigi ameingia siasa tu ndio asiombwe ombwe pesa na kina raila na mudavadi? He might not even be interested in winning

After recent tests I don’t think so. Maybe they have but they can’t help looking as you can see here as well.

This one @administrator and @Mundu Mulosi Bs Ms Ma PhD and ScD tried their best to shadow block but fellows continued commenting which was quite weird.

@Tom Bayeye and @Sambamba were very pissed that day because of this particular thread. :smiley:

@Sambamba didn’t post anything that day, in protest.

@kush yule mnono even left Keny.atalk.com on this day :D:D

The hate is real. @kush yule mnono had enough and just quit. He is still around using handle number 5 and 10.

@uwesmake even blocked me after this thread.

Am back after a well deserved break. Tuendelee na mchezo lakini hakuna kuplay dirty