Robert Mugabe, struggling to walk..

He he.

How you people know these things is beyond me,

2 Likes

Mother’s should shield there kids from kungurus bwana kudos Mrs Mugabe huyu naona ni shosholite shinyress wa Zimbabwe.

1 Like

Actually ni shiny eyes wa South Africa…and she went and confronted the socialites in Mzanzi alafu SA police are scared to apprehend her…ooh, and the model was offered a blank cheque to kill the story die akakataa

Afisaa mi si wa Mt Kenya:D

1 Like

Except the kunguru in question claims she didn’t even know they were Mugabe’s sons coz no one mentioned their surnames to her. I don’t think that’s true though. Plus it was a total ambush. One minute the girl is sitting in a lobby somewhere, just concentrating on looking pretty…next thing she knows, an angry black woman is beating the bejesus out of her.
Anyway, if my son started whoring around, I’d try my best to get him to stop instead of attacking every single woman I found him with. It just sounds stupid. Plus Grace Mugabe pia tunaeza muita kunguru, coz she used to be Mugabe’s sexretary. She used to ride Uncle Bob’s dick knowing too well he was a married man, so her actions just sound bizarre.
Naskia alitoroka SA usiku wa manane kama mwisiii :D:D. I don’t think it’s over.

3 Likes

Hapan chesa na ktalk CSI !

1 Like

Nigerians are also divided over Buhari’s medical condition, the bugger has not been in the country for more than 100 days. But he is scheduled to go back to Abuja today.

1 Like

@pamba
Hii mtu iko kwa detail ya DP Ruto, hao ndio niliona walikua wanashughulikia mambo ya protocol pande ya uyu mzee akiwa nbo,ama yuko customs? Or a senior KAA staff,hao tu ndio wana security clearance ya that level, ama pia a government bureacrat pande ya treasury ivi who was involved in the Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD) function that made Mugabe stop by last year in Nairobi

Budspencer ni mwana special forces

Why am I thinking of Kim.Jong Unhttp://www.theindependent.co.zw/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/chatunga2.jpg

1 Like

They rave hard. I was in Jo’burg Gauteng and went to sandton and they are on everyones lips. The bous parry hard