Rogers Mbithi must think we're as stupid as his children

The issue is not picking the family,a patriot commander when a crisis unfold in far flung areas would have put every plane on standby not authorise some fishy training mission.

2 Likes

With all due respect, i think we need to design a drip system for use in giving Kenyans information. By the authorities’ own admission, the initial information from the scene was sketchy. As such, the airwing could not stall its operations as there was no immediate information as regards the need for its availability and facilitation in Garissa. Its schedule went on as planned na hapo ndio the commandant akaombea relatives wake lift from mombasa. It is not like ndege ilitoka Nairobi solely to carry his relatives from Mombasa. The coincidence is a non-issue in my view. And to the security experts ventilating on this issue, have you posed to wonder what the CS and IG were rushing to do in Garissa in a HELICOPTER.

Boss the guy is a commandant even if the info was sketchy,there is anticipation of possible scenario by 6am the information was not sketchy but very clear,guys in such position their role is to anticipate possible outcomes and diffuse not to wait to be directed.

2 Likes

That was a matter of job security not national. Wajir or was it Mandera is how they got their jobs. Walikimbia huko kulook busy. Instead of hatching an actual plan, they ran there like they are Jack Bauer and Chuck Norri.

Hiyo haijatoa Mbithi kwa noma, why did it take hours to fly help to Garissa when some of the 148 died from prolonged bleeding? I think pia niliona tank ya KDF ikiroll out kwa tele. Hiyo ndio impulse yao ya kwanza, toka na tank ukablow shit up. No such thing as tactic i n their traini ng. Our discipli Ned forces are a joke. Anything to do with government in Kenya is a tired joke.

Sioni noma ile Mbithi ako ndani. Utaona Mbithi akiwa na noma if you are new in Kenya. Kama kuna noma, mbona his bosses are not breathing down his neck? People are looking for a fall guy in this situation. Unfortunately, we are directing our anger at the wrong at the wrong person. Why, for instance, are we not mad that only three planes are operational in the whole airwing fleet? Are we saying that the attackers were too tactical for first responders?

Wacha hiyo. Why did the CS waste one of them rushing there? What for? Kisha sasa tunaambiwa eti they’ll have 3 KWS planes on permanent stand-by for their use. Swali ni je, did KWS not have any use for the planes they’d bought? Kwani walizinunua for sightseeing tu?

1 Like

Let the departed souls rest in peace…may the assholes who made it impossible to fly the Reece squad in time rot in hell