Rogue cop!

How about one of those bullets ?

These are Moi era class 8 leavers remember

In normal circumstances you have to account for bullets used. He won’t be alone in answering some questions even if he is the one OIC armoury.

Teretere! The Legend Of Tahamaki…

Kama rates ni hizo za upto 20K, bado itaendelea unless salo ya kina @pamba na @Tarantinoh iongezwe hadi six figures

By the way this could be a false story, it hasn’t hit our local channel.

By the way huyo admin wa hiyo page yenu facebook (Digital Kenyan Corps-COPS) ni kama raiya, anamwanikanga sana even posting sensitive security manenos… Further more ni nasarite and very biased na hafichangi :D:D:D:D

And by the way this crime busters cops don’t hunt criminals for nothing… They investigate and have informers, reason I always sleep every day peacefully knowing no cops with guns will bust my nest in the dead of the night and put a bullet through my brains… It’s that simple…

[ATTACH=full]136782[/ATTACH]

I thought iyo FB page iliwekwa kwa bin na Zuckerberga, ama Hesy alifungua ingine

True, whoever updates sh!t on that page is a first-class honours idiot. I wonder how Boinett has not reacted to the bare posts on sensitive info and pics on that page. & the plain dick measuring contests and “betrayals” between KPS, GSU, Recce, AP and KDF

KDF si kazi ya Boinnet.