Roman Reigns reveals he has leukaemia live on WWE Monday Night Raw and relinquishes title

tell us more ama uje inbosc

You get an oscar for acting well (arguably) and a grammy for making a great record/album etc.
But in wrestling, you get a “world championship” for pretending you beat up someone and win the fight. The only prize wrestlers should be allowed to contend for are Oscars and Emmys.

So why keep it to yourself? Go to the nearest hospital and treat those patients

It’s all pretense at the end of the day. And people get paid for putting up an act.

The only current wrestler who gave me involuntary orgasm… Looove him.

Shit happens…

Wacha nikuelezee vile hii wrestling inawork. Unaembody a character. That requires acting skills (not the best in the world, but acting is involved) Vigorous physical activity-- this requires endless training. Winning over the crowd-- needs 1000% charisma na Oral/Public Speaking skills mwenda, Improv (this is harder than “real” acting), etc.
Hapo pa belt inadepend on how “over” (popular) with the crowd you are or how much money you might draw as the face of the brand, or getting another wrestler over by beating you for the belt.

Bingwa nani amekuuliza

WWE is pure nonsense

The rock’s best acts were in WWE

I hope this one of Vince angles in WWE there’s a thin line between reality and fiction.reigns happens to be Vince guy I think it a plan to put him over Lesnar and brauwn will all the effort and work they have put on pushing him I think will witness brauwns first title win ( ohh wait that’s too predictable we can’t have that what about we introduce drew in the the equation )

Sean Michaels, stone cold Steve Austin, The Rock, John Cena, Roman Reigns,a Seth Rawlings a lilobit

Ni nini mafeerings fisi? Who stole your belt?

Who are those Daddy?

A nonsense that brings in $200m in revenue wewe shinda hapo a guy is making millions selling fried chicken
another guy making cartoons and comics calling himself mavel
this world we live in is full of crazy

_ a guy is paid millions to play with balls
_some Japanese antegeza console ya kuckeza cartoon games employing over 1000 people making millions
Wengine wana jirecord tena mna lipa some entry fee kuwatch some “nonsense” picha for 2h 31mins

Mwingine ana jiita psychologist una mlipa kuongea.
Mwingine anauza hewa
Munasema hakuna kazi

Rowdy Pipper alikua anavaa scottish skirt, was a tough nut to crack
[ATTACH=full]203563[/ATTACH]
Sabu homicidal, genocidal and suicidal maniac,
[ATTACH=full]203566[/ATTACH]
undertaker unamjua
[ATTACH=full]203568[/ATTACH]

I was genuinely afraid of this guy as a kid.

he used to fly, literally.
i believe the current crop of wrestlers hawangemuweza

Halafu match zake zilikuwa brutal sana. Damu kila mahali.