Rosslyn Riviera: Saturation Point In Malls?

Not yet. Food Plus has no shoppers. Newscafe and the food court next to it seems to be ok. Java and 360 degrees pizza (artcaffe owned) will be joining soon - maybe they received fantastic deals on rent.

Lots of empty space. Not an attractive mall for businesses that need lots of foot traffic.

VM are also refurbishing their mall - I don’t know if this will have an impact on enticing shoppers to it. With Nakumatt on its death bed, doing business at VM will be hard. Splash and a play park for children are coming back though.

There’s another one being built right opposite Ridgeways mall on Kiambu Road. It’s like they’ve decided there must be a mall for each Nairobian.

That mall was supposed to house Uchumi and had stalled for a long time. I wonder whether Uchumi is still the anchor client.

Advantage: on the left side, can catch homebound traffic.

uchumi iko on its knees

When empty?

Ben yule yule wa ile deal ya sweetie?

Naivas took over as anchor tenant. It might capture guys of ridgeways and runda area. But anyone going beyond the bypass will stick to Quickmart on kiambu road

I tell you…and another secret, a new mall equals some good crazy deals!, hii Nairobi lazima tusurvive!

Nah, if there is any chance of getting stuff at a great discount :slight_smile:

360 degrees pizza is owned by Java not Artcaffe

Blame that on jubilee too

Aaaaii no, we are in a free economy

Not owned by ben gethi,

Confirmed. It’s owned by Java House. Thank you for the correction. Urban and Dormans are the ones owned by Artcaffe.

Waambie 77M sigwes lipa ya nyumba

Hizi nu nyumba gani Tena?

something has changed seems it has lots of Tenants passed by the place this morning sign plaque belonging to Java, Nic bank and others have been placed on its walls.