Rounds Ngapi?? @Purr_27

@Purr_27 You havent said what you think is satisfactory and what you think is boderline excess…:stuck_out_tongue:

Buda boss mvua itakupata hapo ukingoja @Purr_27 na wenzake waseme ukweli.

Do people still consider the number of “rounds” a ferk sessions has as the ultimate achievement?
Ndugu zanguni,what matters is the quality of the ferk session not the quantity.
A ferk session can have just one round but has the ferker or ferkee coming back for more and more later…

1 Like

Watu hafifu wakijitetea …

1 Like

Yes. Quality any day. But you need to understand the guy deals in hoes and chips funda. That’s why he can he has to do 7 rounds to ensure his money is properly amortised. Once he reaches league ya kuwa na bibi/ stable girl, he will understand that even before he penetrates, the lady should have had an orgasm(s).

8 Likes

Na kama sina experience imefika threshold :p:p wacha @Unicorn n @Female Perspective waanze niko number 3

1 Like

@PepoPunda…this is why some are villager elders and some are just villagers.

The most I ever had ni biri!! Starved right?:(…yet I know i can handle 10!!

[ATTACH=full]6753[/ATTACH] sweu, post: 65859, member: 1170"]:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D , HEKAYA WEKA PICHA YA ESTATE DOG NA SI YA KIMILILI
[/QUOTE]

Haha Girl…

Hood? college? make up your mind Nigga

Junkie wankie

2 Likes

http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/laughing-donkey.jpg
Where have i mentioned college? roomys are not only in college?Kuja pole pole kijana kwa hii kijiji ama @Njamba Huthu kwanza akuweke weke saba mzito!! nkt

3 Likes

For me only 1 …we can call that seconds the guy had premature ejaculation serious , at one time was like 1,2,3,4, n its over :confused::confused::confused::confused:
N i never enjoyed it cos twas not pleasant n painful

[ATTACH=full]6756[/ATTACH] :smiley:

3 Likes

moja then I fall aside and retire

I’m a virgin.

1 Like

Depends uko na nani. Kama ni girlfriend/wife, hata moja is enough but if it is a hoe, hehehe, hata tano ndio pesa isiende na nyangau bure.

That reminds me of a memorable paragraph from wanjohi: “Tomorrow of that week, I remembered another person I was climbing but had never satisfied her, even once. There was this person that had a hole that tasted as if it had sand inside. Her kamonie had texture of sandpaper, and was so hot until I was never able to tolerate the mixture of utam. All the many times i ramnyad, i used to pour in less than 90 seconds. Not that i used to time myself, just some rough estimate. She used to call me “gakuku gakwa” (my chicken) because of the way i used to pour fast. Infact, she once suggested i go see a doctor because my fast pouring was not only abnormal, but also disturbing.”

1 Like

hahahahahahahaha