RUDENESS TO WAITERS

:smiley:

sometimes tipping kiasi can do wonders

kuna samples niliorder some time back, package was 2kg so nikajuwa avarage nitalipa ni 2k
nikaenda nikatoa id parcel nikapewa lakini kulikuwa na change ya kama 280 nikashow uyo jamaa kunywa soda na nikaenda na nikasahau

fast forward nikaorder mzigo ingine nikaendea kama kawaida, nikapataa line na makelele uko wengine mizigo hazipatikani, uyo boy alinichagamukia akatoa mzigo yangu nikalipa nikawacha nyangau ziki-complain mbona na hudumiwa na nimekuja saa hii, siku izi ni beste nikiorder kitu ikifika ananicall, ananishow kgs ngapi nalipa na till, naletewa hadi job.

treat pple the way u want to be treated

Plus the woman had a kid. @GeorginaMakena una akili ndogo sana

Never be rude to anyone handling ur food , uanwexa kuwa unakula kikoshozi ama njoti bila kujua !
I find women quite rude to waiters sijui mbona wanapatanga hako ka superiority complex from

It’s a fact of life that some customers will receive better treatment than others. Ata mimi kuna customers wengine hua na-serve kwanza, ata kama wamepata wengine hapo. Kama for example ulianza biz 5 years ago, na kuna biz zingine mob ka hio karibu, na huyu customer ame-stick na wewe through thick and thin, mbona asipewe preferential treatment? Ata kwa bank kuna wazito huenda straight kama wameingia kwa ofisi ya manager, wakati peasants wanapanga laini hapo nje.
Halafu upus ingine huwa si-entertain ni hiyo ya customer kuniletea hio kiherehere ya “customer is always right”. Ukiingia na hiyo attitude na kuanza kumake demands za ufala nakuonyesha duka ingine, nakuambia ujaribu huko. If at all utarudi kwangu utakuwa umeshika adabu.

labda yako ni kubwa kwangu yote ni life na huwa ni tofauti…ile kitu tunashare same kwa maisha ni oxygen tu

So true.

Honestly,
-she had a kid
-she waited patiently
She had every right to cause drama

OP ni kama huwa blonde hivi. Yaani anafkiri the lady alikuwa mbele kwa line hana feelings apitwe tu akiwa silent. GM wewe ni wa wapi?? Eish! Wewe ni wale blond huingia library unaambia librarian
GM: can I have a pizza and a water
Librarian: ma’am this is a library!
So you start whispering
GM: can I have a pizza and a water
:smiley:

Kenyans who think they’re rich are the most arrogant SOB’s. From personal experience…
First come, first served I think that’s how it should be. Not mwenye nguvu mpishe nonsense.
Then we complain when wazungus are served before us blacks.

what about rude waitresses? there is total lack of professionalism exhibited by some waitresses in some of these clubs and restaurants. Lakini i still feel for the male waiters, most of the time patrons already have that ka waitress that they prefer to serve them anytime they are at a club.

Even after I g

Ive seen a man go wild to the manager akisema he’ll never come back juu pieces had becoming smaller, after he left I quietly told the manager that maybe they should change the supplier bcz the sizes have gotten smaller, the manager went and personally selected the biggest pieces for me. You see Kenyans think an asshole gets you further, I cant tell you how many times being courteous and friendly has gotten me even off the hook, one time at a petty I forgot my wallet and phone took the wrong handbag , they absolutely fueled my car and I paid them when I got to the office, in Nairobi how many pump attendants will do that? It pays to be good to people especially those who serve you regularly.

It makes no difference if one person goes before you, its not that long a wait, if I were her I wouldnt have minded or caused a scene,now after she caused a scene ,they delayed her food on purpose.

I treat them like humanbeings, I say hi to them,I smile at them, I know their names and I never raise my voice at them even when things go wrong,I ask politely . If that is corruption , or paying a tip to a person that earns 5k for working in a busy hotel or nightshift or as a watchie to look after my car, then I am happy to be extremely corrupt. Usiletee Jubilee defense hapa. Jubilee is rotten to the core ,its ooozing maggots . We endelea kuwa support bcz you’re a tribalist, well done , the people supporting the thugs demolishing our country ,stealing our taxes ruthlessly. Shame on you kuleta the rotten stinking name of Jubilee on my post. Nkt! Ati Tumbilee. Usiletee mambo ya Tumbolee in my posts ,am allergic to those rotten thugs.

Hii yako si ni talanta. Sio shida.

Treat someone the way they have treated you. An eye for an eye at times does wonders.

That said, respect & humility is paramount. Kuna waiters na attendants wengine wana attitude sana. Kama hao lazima waone moshi. Kuna wale wana roho safi, kama hao unawawachia ya mecho.

true there was a time i was at an eatery, there were suited guys sitting next to our table they had ordered food but it seemed the waiter had forgotten all about it, our server delivered our food on our table and when he turned there was a “ksskss” i was like WTF why call someone like a dog they have nametags better call him boss or just a simple “excuse” sasa the jamaas wakaanza 'tuliorder food na imekawia" the waiter inquired further on what the order was so he can do a follow up, the waiter told them a minute and he will be back and sure enough in under two minutes he came back with their food, as the guy went to get hot towels he was called again the guy told him i had even ordered a cold tusker na sijaletewa now since the bar was near than where the towels were he went got the beer returning to the table they started complaining "boss hujatuosha mikono,you have very poor service!!! mind you this was not the one who took their order

i felt for the poor guy we finished our food tukanawa mikono asked for the bill paid and tipped the jamaa , went away asking myself why people should feel bossy unto others , i doesnt hurt or degrade your status in life being humble , those people stand for over 12hours in a day earning minimum wage its work but it pays their bills respect them

mimi mwenyewe was raised by tips when growing up hadi kitu 4years, after colle my mum got a job as a waiter and she used to tell me if it wasnt for the tips she dont know where she would have been so whenever we would go out to eat she would tip well asking why she does that ndio alinipea hio story yake alikua ananiambia huyu anaeza kua na a young “m245” anangangana kulea like i did

Gay

You should have waited and that scene would not have happened. Selfish @GeorginaMakena

Staff, stuff sturve, nimenganyikiwa.

Ushalewa wewe.:D:D