Ruiru mchele gang

Ruiru is in Kiambu so it’s totally in order.

Dagitare ambia watu antidote ya mushere. Ukiwekewa Una meza antidote like nothing happened.

With his full names and DOB and phone number you can go get a fake ID huko Accra Road. Using that fake ID you can get a Safaricom line and with that line you can get mobile loans or even live your life as a completely different individual. Identity theft is big

Pure pishori

Date of birth…I thank

Kitengela joint gani. Am usually very carefree in kitengela

There is something that was said a few years back about okuyu men that take on female surnames, presumably their single mother’s, instead of male surnames. It was said in jest but the more you think about it the more it sounds true.

you have a messed-up criminal mind

[SIZE=7]Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=6]mofo…[/SIZE]

Salome has got that femme fatale look. Like the consumate tempress that she is, she’ll seduce, lure with her charms and entrap you and before you know it, you are in ha hospital ukiwekwa drip. Your world is upside down and you have no recollection of how you ended up at Pandya Memorial Hospital in Mombasa

Knowing things and doing things are 2 different things Einstein

perceptions and thoughts influence behavior

Following

Yenyewe hii ni aibu kubwa sana on us Saperes. Why why why??? I recall the 1st time I was robbed in Kenya. Vizuri bila violence. We went shopping at Nakumatt. I hung my handbag on the trolley hook and carried on picking things and all that. I recall vaguely a woman and a man right behind me talking animatedly in Kyuk and looking at stuff but they did not have a trolley. Did not mind them nikaendelea. Kufika kwa counter nikakuta sina handbag. Never saw or noticed anything. And that was that…lost a lot of valuables and cash. My holiday was ruined and I was v annoyed with my resident sis as she could have reminded me about the handbag on the trolley. It was a fat Kikuyu woman.
2nd time attempted theft was at a nightclub in Upperhill. Sisi kufika about 8 of us tukaingia a cubicle and promptly thought we were set and put our handbags on the floor. This fat Kyuk mama notices us totally oblivious to us as we drunk and chatted excitedly. She moved from the counter sina tabu and sat with us. She was drinking water. She was laughing at our jokes and obv pinching herself in total disbelief at the imminent windfall. When my sis arrived 30 minutes later, she told us… 1st of all girls where are your handbags…loudly:DShe told us to pick them up quickly and put them on our laps. She did not say anything to the woman…but she left after 5 minutes and went elsewhere. Last seen dancing with a kafathe on the floor. Had my sis arrived a few minutes later when we would have disappeared to the dance floor it would have been a v different story.

Let me not even post about how many times my mum ameibiwa na Kyuk mboches all the time.

@Sokwe mtu wasapere muko na shida gani the girl is barely 18 years ashaanza deep crime

Rahab akam aninyonye mboro banaaaaa

Unajua hii yote lakini hujui vile unaweza pata 20k ya kwenda holiday?:oops::oops::smiley:

ii ni kunukisha otunguu kwa jeshi ya kusalimiana:D

Hahaha I’m sure you’re creating new handles as we speak. The next one utajiita nani? Jazino?
Jonjon? KaJohn? Kuzeeka mixed with being gay is a potent combo

Why do you need the phone number to get a fake ID?