RULE AND WOMEN & Vs

Leta hekaya bro… pesa otas… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

ati 30 breaks all other rules… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

No.28. Works for me so well. Mysterious guy who disappear without a trace.

I say that so as it doesnt appear like i used them.Though my concience is always against it.Will try hoes.

hoes wenye wamepatia @Kaimera kaswende… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha…hao apana dry fry.Nakula na ojuala iko na layer kama ya zile paperbag za yellow za mbao.

Rule no.7 should be law

i think it’s better you reply to the particular rule you are referring to instead of saying rule number 3, 8, 15, 23 because surely we cannot be scrolling back and especially now we are on page two…it’s hell even on laptop…#housekeeping

3 Likes

Hehe tulia bwana Gashui…It’s even more hell trying to cut out the excess when replying with a phone…kwanza hako kabracket kanakuaga after quote mtu hukadelete bila kuona reply yote inamess

2 Likes

No.29 is gay

Rule 35 should be etched ib stone abd never forget rule 16.

Mzee si nilikuwa nafikiri hii game uliacha? Ama bado stamina iko? Si kama ile erection ya pata potea ya guka @FieldMarshal CouchP

2 Likes

ako wapi @uwesmake aseme GAYYYY…

23 is good…

1 Like

Just highlight whatever word(s) you want to reply to, then click the floating reply button that appears

[ATTACH=full]88550[/ATTACH]

1 Like

:)if you did what i do you would want to know what and how all demographics think so that when you need to design a message or communication program for them you can with reasonable accuracy predict how they will react to the message…

1 Like

Sande sana ndugu, umenipunguzia ushamba

1 Like

nimekuwa na hiyo shida sana pia:D.

Kizungu mingi tuu

1 Like

mnashindana kujolea uzi… :expressionless: