RURACIO(DOWRY CEREMONY)

he is already in my friend zone cause he tried to katia my younger siz and am the one he asked for her number. my older siz warned her cause apparently, she knows he used to date an underage girl who was in high school. that was in September-October 2016. fast forward late 2017…ameniita ruracio yake.:D:D:D:D…

okay, let me get an ankara dress for the occasion

thanks dear

he values you as a friend and needs your company as one. the tradition is you chip in what you can afford to his ruracio kitty though you cannot be hanged for not giving.

Mimi nimefikiria umepata bwana! This thread = Upuss!!!

Wtf do you mean? Peleka beshte yako ukiitwa, si lazima upeane pesa but just be there for them. Wacha umama

Kama ni first time ambia huyo beta male aende na his male friends. If there will be any negotiations involved then abebe pia wazee wa kwao wasijifanye wajuaji

I agree with you sir if it’s the first time

Your narrative will first forward change when you get a spouse,for now enjoy your bravado

Mi I said am not going to anyone’s mikutanos if they never sacrificed n came to mine… N so far so good… Am a happy soul

kusema kweli its kinda weird. Had one last weekend and I didnt invite any lady except a neighbour who happens to be my wife’s friend. Guess I don have pure friends who are girls, but have many girlfriends…lol, dont believe in platonic love between the sexes.

Juu sina bwana??..

hebu mwambie

[ATTACH=full]140572[/ATTACH]

be serious, if you are his friend what’s the deal because there will be no situation you will be seated in the table men are bidding even in your own. as said its an honour go with show your support for that guy it may mean alot to him hence you too.
remember!!! I’m assuming you are his true friend because he might just want to show you to the wife so that she can stop asking why you have been calling him or texting

:D:D:D no wonder bata mzinga hazikuachi

:D:D:D:D:Dducks!

went for one during the weekend the guy aliita male friends the girl ndio alikuja na female friends

Labda Unakaa kama Semenya! Wapi mbisha ya thighland na cookie ndio tuamini we si ndume;):slight_smile:

:D:D:D:D
Wueeh.