Ruracio Things

Yenyewe you are indeed random hadi though process iko mbaya kuliko sodium imerushwa ndani ya maji

Enyewe in a world where women want to be treated equal to
men sioni watu wanalipa dowry ya nini.
If anything, dowry should only be paid after the woman has proven her worth.
Maybe after ten years.
Most of these women nowadays don’t add any value to a man’s life, ni stress Tu!

(Yes, I said it!)

Ngoja feminazi waone hii

Ukweli usemwe.

ustadhi banaa wacha kunichimbia kwa mrembo

wewe tangu Waweru akufungue boot na ukamuliwe bibi na akutoke uko na machungu sanaa . wacha sisi FAITHFUL husbands tukae ndani ya ndoa

Leo hujalipa malaya momo utuwekee picha:D:D

BTW Uwes not all Dads accept Ruracio. Mine hated it and died hated by his siblings. My late Dad always said…'I educated my dorras alone and if I tabled bills…‘nitukuhitania’. ‘Just do what you feel is right and go on your merry way’. And he added ‘na waremwo niwe, bring her back ASAP’. Wharrra man…shame he did not live long enough to ‘sell me’.

He allowed the stupid shenanigans to go on but he was adamant. Hataki PESA.

You there…sir…!
You smell poop!

c we agreed utaoleka kwa muluhya

Yes.

value ndio nini? si mseme tujue. ni kuosha viombo ilhali wewe wacheza FIFA na kupika wakati sisi sote tumetoka kazini

Value is submitting to your husband and being supportive and agreeable with the decisions and direction he wants to take the family.
I don’t know any successful company that has two CEOs.
If you’re not supporting and submitting,you are hindering and undermining.
Even the Bible says so!
Mwanamke ajue yeye si CEO.
Na on top of that, ajue yeye ni helper.

And if they can’t find a man they can respect enough to submit to,they shouldn’t marry a looser then turn around and blame them later on.

Why are you insulting yourself?

Ngojea salvo ya babyjane ikuje.

Does it?
:frowning:

Ps tuliachia watoto, mambo ni bedmimimgton

Must you have a personal example for every situation? Mara it’s my uncle bla bla bla, my sisters this, my brothers that, my dad, my mum, my boyfriend, my ex, my roommate, my village mate, my flat mate, my drinking pals, my football pals, my driving pals, my sailing pals, my fishing… Eiish.
Don’t you ever get tired?

:D:D:D
Ango uliamua watu wa nduthi hawataishi kwa amani?

i know a guy mwenye alilipia single mother of two kids:D:D