Ruthless teachers

There are alternative ways to discipline kids. Kuniandikia dose ya 60 strokes juu ya kucheza bano is inhuman

Yes. That’s how they operate. Used to visit some beauty somewhere but I could not be allowed beyond the gate. I could only see her on Sundays

the strokes not only brought discipline.But for me gave me perseverance during hard times.For me those strokes in some kind of way made me a man.If you could go through the pain of those vibokos i believe it hardened your life in some type of way.

government says no to canning of pupils but when the same government is coming for the same will use a gun. if a mother is breastfeeding a toddler and the rascal bites the nipple what does the mother do?

But many primary school teachers do not understand pupils are different when it comes to learning. Kwanza wa maths walikuwa ni kama wakona kasaitan:D:D. There was one who used to beat everyone from slow learners to chops. Unapata choppy anatandikwa eti why didn’t you get a 100%.

True kwanza ninakumbuka mmoja wa music lesson kalini tandika vidole mpaka makucha zikaanza kubleed.

#homeschooling. Can’t relate

The government is always at time spot when dealing with demos. Now, if you were Matiang’i, how would you deal with NASA supporters? These people are hard-core such that peaceful negotiations will likely fail. I’m not advocating for excessive use of force. Kids are yet to develop fully. Such violence is not good for their development.

Ata mimi husema mwalimu kwanza wa high school apige mtoto wangu inhumane i will fika in that school and RKO that motherfucker. Kwanza high school nilisomea kulikuwa na kondoo inaitwa paul gathara(najua kuna your fellow teacher hii kijiji) aki walai tukipatana utajua hujui.
Apanatambua takataka in the name of mwalimu mjinga

The government doesn’t want the kids to be caned in school because the police are there to shoot them later

This response, then one look at your handle -I said to myself “nuff said”. :D:D

Discipline is everywhere and what matters is how its meted out and, it should not go over board. I had a neighbour whose son was unable to learn effectively due to fear of kuchapwa and anxiety akifika shule then anaogopa kusema home, when he was transferred to a public school kijana saa hii ako Nairobi School. I know of several friends who dropped out of school due to fear of being over canned.
Mimi iko mwalimu wa Music alinichapa vidole na ruler zikafura wiki mzima ati sijamaliza assignment yet sikua naelewa shit.

Had a stupid science teacher who used to spend half the lesson caning people. He would ask a tough question that he has not taught the anaanza viboko. Midway when a student gives the right answer, instead of continuing with the lesson, he’d ask another tough question to the next one so that he continues caning us. Na hii ujinga ya kuongeza mtu kiboko extra just coz he has a bigger behind.

Veeeeery gay

Caning a student just because he/she has failed is wrong.

I am not one. But these are some of the most successful niggas in those villages. Perhaps you arent aware

Maybe those of the 80s and 90s, the current ones have nothing to write home about. Huku kwetu Wesdern kazi yao ni kutumalizia tu busaa especially end month. Unaenda drinking den unaambiwa walimu wamebook busaa yote watakuja 5pm.

Guess my village is different. Nyumba za mawe zote ni zao

Are you not aware that primary school teachers would punish you if you had an outstanding body feature? Say you are tall, fat, have a deep Voice, you wear shoes and in my case… wacha tu.

Those teachers were sadists.