Ruto, a fried chicken, almost ready to be served

Ujinga ni vile tumeanza kuongea politics 2018/2019 na election iko 2022 juu iyo ndo kitu news inatuletea …Tumesahau alshabab, uhunye amesign story ya id kuwekwa gps tufwatwe na gava kabisa na mashida za country zinginezo

In fact people are taking turn to complain for Ruto… I have not seen Ruto coming in public to complain to say nusu mkeka or whatever… It is his supporters and haters who are competing for attention and making a lot of noise on how Ruto is suffering

You are another sheep, do you think Ruto ni fala ageuziwe then ajifanye ati its nothing, "handshake is for the peace of the country’. The handshake was meant to tame(Fact). Stop cheating yourself, there is nothing like big four. Just cosmetic words. Don’t take things at face value, you’ll miss so much.

I remember when the issue of Mau eviction started, people were saying dynasties are using it to finish Ruto… But Ruto yesterday said in Narok that he personally issued orders for eviction of those who had encroached on forests and that he is personally in charge of it… That is why I say these are just mere speculations

Were they really evicted ama ilikuwa porojo. Since September last year hakujakuwa na news about the 40,000 living there?

Some of my neighbors who had illegally acquired land there were evicted…

But it’s not new. Outgoing Kenyan presidents behave that way.

Moi Saitoti.

Moi Mudavadi.

Kibaki Kalonzo.

Kibaki Uhuru.

Kibaki Raila. I remember Raila almost begging, pleeeeease nipatie tu.

Hata Jomo alipatia watu wengi sana finger. Mboya went thinking he was still next in line.

Yeah, I’m reading things at face value, do you have inside information that suggests otherwise ? If so, why not post it, then we can get informed, and also debate it.

The rule here is if you want it go get it. Incumbent president or not juu hutapewa. Hakuna cha kupewa vile Kalonzo hufikiria.

Hata Uhuru ali grab roho safi. Naye Kibaki ali smile ile smile yake kubwa wakiandika MoU but in his heart alikuwa zile za, “wewe nyang’au ngoja niingie hio state house ndio utajua kwetu ni Nyeri!”

[ATTACH=full]221613[/ATTACH]

That’s the only thing of substance that uhuru will have done that people will appreciate…he hasn’t done much as a head of state …it’s like he doesn’t know he is a president… :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It will take a very keen eye to see what Uhuru has achieved.

For Ruto to be president, he will require Greeks vote as a block, Kales vote as a block, plus another 1million votes. That’s what he should be working on. This is the easiest route. Trying to court other big voting blocks will be very difficult for him.

The problem with him is how he openly started fighting with akina kamanda and PK in 2017. He has no one respectable in Mt Kenya. The other problem, his reputation of corruption. He’s doing nothing about it.

Add the arrogance that Ruto had, plus name calling, ule jamaa wa vitendawili, ule jamaa wa kupigwa na bibi.
He even dropped Isaac Ruto. Sasa ametulia tuli tuli. Ujeuri imeisha, that’s how you know things are bad.

True. Ruto is still is powerful because 50% of the cabinet are his lieutenants. Until Uhuru fires them (which he won’t because it would breach their power sharing agreement), Ruto is still powerful. In fact, Ruto is 50% president as is, because he can appoint a CS in the ministries they shared. This power is not granted to him by the constitution, but that was what they agreed in writing in 2013/7. Its why Murathe doesn’t want Ruto running in 2022 because that agreement grants him some presidential powers unlike a typical VP

Ruto has been cast as a villain but he keeps on saying respect the president. It’s time he acted it as a villain. He needs to tap into into the collective greivance of the voters and especially mount kenya voters. The general feeling is mt Kenya has been neglected. He should play along with Kina Moses, admit this and promise to remedy. From my visits in the Mountain, there are against the handshake strongly especially after washenji comment.

But anyway, who is to challenge Ruto? Raila, Joho, Moi, Karua, Matiangi, Mudavadi?

The only one with a reasonable chance is Matiangi. Raila will only assure us of a Ruto presidency

I remember when Uhuru stopped starting of new projects until others are done, they said it was meant at targeting Ruto but he went ahead launching new projects… So similarly I will hold my peace until I see the after effects of this new developments

Mambo ya GPS Kwa card ni upuss.Take that to the nearest Ekeza Sacco office .
Unless watakuletea card Kwa nyumba that way they can embed the coordinates but still raiya wanahama often so it will not make sense .
For a GPS unit to relay coordinates it requires internet connection and a battery or power source ,how will that fit on a card?

You don’t have to have insider knowledge to know what’s going, unakumbuka high school kwa literature kulkuwa na direct meaning na hidden meaning. So look for the hidden meaning on what’s happening. Or do you think appointment of matiangi was to really do what’s said on that circular!

Hatukusoma literature, sisi watu maths, physics and chemistry!