Ruto alininyonga Mtu-TBT

Such questions are not encouraging and may not help solve a problem. I beg to differ on this. It is not a fair or necessary comparison and it serves the criminal than the offended. Areall Kenyans thiefs? My answer is no. Are many Kenyans suffering as a result of some being corrupt and stealing public funds? Yes. Our problem is not pushing ourselves to act and we have been brainwashed to believe that we cannot fight any form of chrime successful but we can if we will. One day everyone will be willing to do that. Clearly fighting corruption is a collective responsibility if I was to fight corruption alone I would need supernatural powers to investigate arrest and sentense the perpetrators single handedly or even force others to follow suite and help me.
But is that possible? Kenya does not need a single "righteous"person it needs everyone. The best a person can do is maybe convince the whole nation to fight corruption together without fearing the consequences of fighting and form of evil.

I would do the same if I were Ruto! You just wanted to kill me but I survived, so now I kill you!

liwe liwalo

Aaaahh hiyo tu. Temporary insanity plea and he walks free.

Self defense with equally devastating effect is allowed. This is why this story will not be capitalized on by his competitors

[MEDIA=twitter]1143234742369824769[/MEDIA]