RUTO IS A THIEF AND MUST BE STOPPED BY WHATEVER MEANS

DOWN with Ruto and Kelijingas!! I’m happy it’s there turn to face the brunt. This time round there’s isn’t a way to escape. They will know why right to property has been enshirinshed in the constitution, the drafters were very intentional.

By 2022 most of kalejingas will realise what it means to go back home for fear of being lynched or otherwise. The animosity Thief Numero Uno is fening will work against his people and I’m glad it will be the last time kaleos will ever come near state House.

Uhuru is silently coming out of the woods and when the state machinery is fully realised, kaleos will look for another route to Rift and they will be none. Its for the best interest that The Thief watches his strides carefully because we are just waiting for the moment. We are tired of his conny ways of critising the Same government he is pretending to work for and using state resources while at it

Nirushie digits za huyo Ruth.

Please, not another moi error. No no no!

Tuko na uncle ruto liwe liwalo ,Kama mbaya mbaya

Only a rock bottom bonobo is complaining of the plunder of jubilee and thinks Ruto is the solution. Come on men. Reject this BBi and send jubilee home…as a whole

The people that said “wembe ni ure ure” are the same people that got us into this mess.

Ironically, those are the same idiots that are saying “wheerobarrow” thinking that Ruto is their Lord and Saviour.

Later, they will start complaining “ooooh! Ruto is worse than Uhuru”.

I have seen this story before.

Yet ALL his campaigns in 2013 and 2017 were full of AntiKIUK rhetoric. GEMA will NEVER vote for someone whose only platform is KIUK hatred.

That wouldn’t be expected of any other community. Let it not b expected of GEMA

RAILA still campaigns on the same ANTIKIUK rhetoric that gave us 2007.

Verbatim: Hawa wakikuyu wanapewa pesa Equity wacha tuchukue serikali tuzuie maendeleo yao watu wengine wawafikie.

That is what was said near verbatim in NASA platforms more than once!

Everyone who is not a KIUK has engaged in the KILIING of KIUKS at one given time or another. RAO was involved in 2007 and even defended the burning of the KIAMBAA church on CNN the next day!!!

The only difference is that with time, people have abandoned the AntiKIUK rhetoric, RAO still campaigns on it!!!

So why would KIUKS vote for RAO over RUTO again?

Just the other day your guy deserving respect celebrated the attack of KIUKs in their places of business by RAO goons!

He is preaching the same TRIBAL rhetoric of 41-1 that birthed the violence of 2007. The very rhetoric that precedes the murder of KIUKs.

RUTO is yet to engage in any form of politicking that exposes KIUK to national hatred!!!

Do you know how easy it would have been to use the UHURU betrayal to preach the gospel CAT1 is preaching?

Yet he didn’t! Why should the KIUK show respect to someone who is clearly showing that he doesn’t mind their destruction.

And let’s not be blind to the facts:

RAO has chaired a LUO meeting
UHURU has chaired a KIUK meeting

RUTO is meeting everyone!!!

This isn’t just a blind argument. There are families in Kenya that benefit from every form of vice since independence.

Give me Rutos employment history outside politics and I will exactly tell you his true character

That’s the point msee. He has positioned himself as the dragon slayer. Kutoka hapo turudi default settings we demand services. Kibaki juu he wasnt dynasty dint see or feel threatened after his presidency because he dint plunder his wealth. Raila and uhuru are on the same team because they feel threatened a different crop of thieves will render them dead.

Exactly, some families especially the ones that were colonial collaborators don’t think outside oppressing and plunder because they know of no other way of earning a living.

Aren’t u tired of the old slave masters who can’t even let u prosper in peace? A change is as good as a rest.

I would prefer freedom over slavery but that’s just me.

Too late mjamaa…your already enlsaved.
Ona threads zote za politics in this here kijiji…all you people discuss ni kanu orphans.
You even funnel others on which kanu orphan to vote for.
Wadau villiam isnt the man to midwife a new political dispensation.
Villiam is not a dynasty…maybe just maybe…dynasties and deep state have challenged him to show his clout so that he can join them at the high table.
This could be villiams entry exam.
Dont for a second think that BBI means crap to villiam…it just might be a matter of timing…if villiam ascends…at the end of his tenure 5 or 10 years it doesnt matter…he might just push for this same ruBBIsh…coz then atakua amepass the test.
MY FRIENDS…THE JOKES ON YOU.
King Baratheon amewauliza kama mnataka a new slave master…asitie shaka…mshajigawa wenyewe.
Note voting elections nor bbi…wacha niendelee kupigia mende saxophone but you guys are just about to press the self destruct button again.
Kenya my motherland…pole sana…pole sana.

After Moi was ousted mlisema no Kale will ever come near the presidency, Kibaki na Raila wakaenda on a sacking spree, removing anything kale from the public service and top organs of the armed forces, mkawaita primitive long teethed idiots but the son of Samoei was rising behind the scenes, currently the man of the moment, mkiskia jina yake mnahara, nb Kalenjin was never recognized as a big tribe Luos and kyuks were.

Kua mpole kalejinga, soon uta skia BBI ime pita mavi yata gonga chupi braree

Kama ni raila na Ruto pekee watakua kwa ballot then I would rather abstain from voting…we cannot keep going in circles and expecting different results…

I hope Raila will not be on the ballot.

mlianza vizuri lakini mkaingiza chuki na ukabila, sasa mnakaa committee ya mafala, who are you convincing?
you are talking down to people
na mnafikiri kupin thread inasaidia kesi yenyu, hapa mnasaidia ruto kugain more support
free advice just push BBI and another candidate without talking about ruto,
bad publicity is still publicity