Ruto Is Too Emotional

hiyo networth question was very straight forward… nigga karibu alie coming with ‘son of peasant’ excuse

Most people are not comfortable speaking about their networth. Even if you asked me that question, i wouldn’t answer. I mean that’s my private and personal matters

Ruto is so emotional na Mchezo bado kuanza.there is no loyalty in politics in fact he should appreciate Uhuru because he’s not going anywhere beyond his current position. And its likely he might have it rough with the courts once he’s out of government

Watu wa ODM wanaona he is emotionally. Watu wa jubilee wanaona he is ngangari

It was a very calculated move to go for the interview. He wanted to gain sympathy votes for portraying that kuna watu wanataka kumrudisha Hague. He wants to remind Uhuru and the the Uthamakistan voting block how far he has come with him and how the likes of RAO have never supported Uhuru. Did he achieve it?

Sisi ndio tutakuwa tumechoka nao.

YOU can finally gain from your online presence.
How? By pushing for a particular app to be downloaded.
The competition will run for two weeks starting today.
First place: Fully paid retreat at Enashipai resort in Naivasha with one person to accompany you (weekend).
Second place: Spa treatment for winner and companion
Third place: Two Imax movie tickets
Inbox right now if interested.

Mr ODM prophet, remember Ruto is a human being after all &, human creatures are emotional by nature.

So by saying ruto is emotional which was very apparent, automatically puts me in ODM camp? Indeed Kenya should be recolonized.

Wewe hama Kenya…

He did the opposite. The interview backfired on him.
Ruto should have followed Atwoli’s advice and lay low like an envelop until late 2021.
I bet Uhuru won’t like how Ruto is talking like he owes him a favour.
Ati amekuwa kando ya Uhuru since 1993.
He’s talking like a jealous first wife.

Ruto is a fool period. You didn’t have to show off by roping in RAO… and yes discretion is the better part of valour.

Not if Uhuru realises that this Hustler weasel is a dangerous calculating schemer and a sanctimonious opportunist. The kind of menace he took the oath to defend the Republic from.

Politics is impossible without morality.

You wouldn’t answer because your poverty is embrassing. I bet you’ve never bothered finding out… but if you are out there dishing out shit loads of cash in every other church and boasting about how God has been good to you liwe liwalo you are the anointed one… that again wewe ni fimbo ya waganga na wachawi so smart and astute the next president of Kenya as sinless as JC… then at the very least you ought to know how much you are worth and are proud to let kenyans know wazi how hard you have worked… how much money your God has blessed you with. It is a civic duty.

Word.

Now here’s a mouthful of Ruto’s balls.

They can’t both be right.

He was just lonely and idle.

He meant sentimental. Mr Philosopher.