Ruto Just Like RAO Is Unfit To Be Kenya's President. They are Unclean

As long as you live you will never hear of wazungu talking of ‘my tribe’.

To them what is important is you, your wife, your children … and maybe your mum and dad. Hao wajinga wengine wajisort.

That is why the mzungu succeeds. They look at what you are bringing to the table… what is your skill… not what is your tribe. You bring your skill, I bring mine… we both get paid and walk our separate ways.

Westerners don’t have this nonsense of extended families eti going back to great uncles. Their family unit only goes back furthest to their grand parent not sijui cousin wa cousin yangu bullsh!t. Eti Mundu wa nyumba. Mundu wa nyumba is sh!t

Brathe kuwa na huruma towards bonobos:D:D:D:D:D.

A good observation but no alternatives i support neither but as of now Gideon Moi is the best Shot we have He only needs to support Raila and he is game, Ruto will take us to Siberia a very ruthless individual too hungry for power and theft of public resources, Moi perse was better in any case he stole from Kenyans the economy was good, many industries where created, an example is Eldoret include the Moi Airport, what has Ruto Done seriously? nothing… Rao has been fighting for democracy for a long time and it would be worthy if he is rewarded to help weed all this thieves.

Uncle Tom acha uchungu when I expose your gods. You and fellow Uncle Toms feel like shit because we Africans have largely refused to kiss mzungus matako the way you guys do.
I promise you if you all leave Africa nobody will miss you.
The reality is you guys are a bunch of highly depressed people. Your mzungus will never accept you and yet you feel you’re better than Africans. It’s comical Mr Tom it’s comical

as a person who knows the truth i will not comment on politics and religion

Look at this emotional chimp bonobo! :D:D:D

Mr. Bonobo, the white man does not care if you hate him! So stop this escapism ati unaonewa na mzungu… anakuonea saa ngapi??!

Hata anakujua?

African bullshit slogans. Wewe ukikaa styro mbaya anyone will advantage of your continent juu mmekataa kufikiria.

The point we are making here today is not about black or white, we are simply telling you @Yunomi to stop being emotional and blaming your problems on others… wake up black man and solve your problems!!

Be independent. Wachana na tribe and electing tribal demigods. If you have to run this country do it yourself @Yunomi or do it yourself @patco don’t expect Uhuru or Ruto will make the difference, those are thugs and gangsters… it is us the noisemakers to rise up AND MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!

So that the young kids don’t have to also leave Kenya just because there were no opportunities for them either.

And exchanging the white massa for the Chinese massa does not make you free @Yunomi !

Chinaman does not love you @Yunomi , the guy just wants your money and your resources. He loves his wife he does not love idiots and bonobos!

Loan ni loan be it from mzungu or Chinaman and black man has to repay that loan.

We should figure out ways to build our African economies such that we have enough to finance our own infrastructure.

Sio kuomba omba kama wajinga na kuishi na madeni kila saa. Always begging.

The begging negro. The bonobo beggar.

[ATTACH=full]269697[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]269698[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]269699[/ATTACH]

What truth do you know Sir? You are more lost than the bonobos.

Believing ati Ruto will change the system … NO HE WON’T!!!

The only thing Ruto will change is move from being a shilling billionaire to become a proper dollar billionaire! :D:D

That is the only change Ruto will implement in this country called Kenya if he ever becomes Rais. Na sio ati hujui.

Then accept the system cannot change. You want a clean man to soil himself to save Kenyans? Do you know what happened 2000 years ago to a man who healed the sick and gave sight to the blind?

Yes, He gave us a message more powerful than any. A message of hope, forgiveness and doing right to the sheep you lead.

Unlike others who pretend to know Christ intimately but instead divert money meant for water dams construction for the poor sheep they lead.

After he gave that message of hope, they nailed him on a tree. they spit on him. sa ii hakuna mtu clean atajiingiza kwa mess yenu. hakuna mtu clean ataacha familia yake akuje kuwakomboa. mtamtumikia mama ngina na vizazi vyake forever.

Sasa ati Ruto ni kama Jesus the Messiah!!! Amekuja kutukomboa…

:D:D:D:D

Like I said, you are worse off than the bonobos. Hata umepita mkuki in Ruto psychophancy.

hujaelewa point yangu

Arror will work with Raila

@Ndindu why do you think you are better? if a kikuyu votes for a kalenjin and you vote for a Turkana, what makes you a better Kikuyu then the other one? why do you feel very important?

You missed the point. Mwizi ni mwizi. Mkale, Kikuyu, Meru etc. RUTO ni Mwizi Oukot hana scandal. Not about Kikuyu and Turkana.

what am I missing, you have been attacking your fellow kikuyus all through this thread!?

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=5]Character NOT Tribe. How many times do I have to hammer this into you cranium? I can vote for a Kikuyu as long as he is CLEAN!![/SIZE]

You keep shifting goal posts bro, mara you are advising people not to vote for their tribe amd now you are talking about character??? Pick a position and stick to it…dont be a people pleaser!

So called bloody prepuceless Mungiki business community bastard are like baboonz “Nyani haoni kundule” these bastards who slaughter even children are owned by meat eaters league— stopped be like a confused nigger u guys u are the most filthiest creature on EARTH take it or leave it.