Ruto na matusi he's now on the president

Wanasema aje

[ATTACH=full]291440[/ATTACH]

Everyone laughed at me when I stated in 2013 that Ruto, by abandoning RAO after the 2007/2008 election chaos, was personally responsible for the perpetuation of Mt. Kenya’s domination of Kenya politics and would personally suffer from those same consequences. It is not a secret that only 3 tribes control Kenya politics, and whichever two of them decide to unite, that’s where power will reside. If GEMA unites with Luos, whomever they choose will lead and similarly if Kales Unite with GEMA, power shifts that way.
By joining Kanyangi, GEMA has ruled for 10 more undeserved years, yet Ruto has earned the status of their punching bag often reserved for Raila…just as I predicted. :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/chupilee-trouble-loading-quotes-of-the-week.139624/#post-2643994

@kalenjinkirdit hii ni kweli ama ni subtitles za dj afro?

If that translation by Tonito is accurate, that is precisely what Rutoh is saying. Its just different wording. What an insubordinate sob…

maina kamanda is not an elected legislator, while ngunjiri wambugu is just an ODM mole in jubilee b4 2017 he had declared himself a life member of ODM and used to write negative things abt Uhuruto

Fake translation. How does one Kale word translate to a twenty words sentence in English!???

Na hata akitusiwa who cares?liwe liwalo

totally fake he is talking about something different

So ni propaganda ya watu tu!!

This is a 2017 video by ojingas

Yeah…Ojingas?

Yes Ojinga

Does that matter as of this moment???

Venye kabogo alisema.