Ruto on Aljazeera: No Other Election Until 2022

These foreign media houses are used to, ill prepared african leaders fumbling for answers , they haven’t met the new breed of Africans, like Rutu and Esipisu ,who are articulate, well prepared and armed with facts and figures.
They don’t like it one bit that’s why they had to cut short Ruto’s interview :smiley:

You’re totally clueless on this one :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Did you ever watch Uhuru on BBC’s Hardtalk , 2008 he demolished that very condescending guy who’d left left raila backtracking and fumbling for answers :D:D

[MEDIA=facebook]690357417839702[/MEDIA]

Come to think of it, RAT was well aware of Ruto’s mischievous retirement quip way before CNN aired that clip. That’s why he went ballistic in Kawangware heaping insults on those calling for his retirement and specifically mentioned Ruto.

the ugly media hoping to ‘fix’ him! How much more embarrassing can it get?

ukianika shati moja ianguke unaendea. and true, unakuwa na container.

Hata sijui wapi kwa nyumba nguo zinaoshwa na inawekwa wapi ikauke. Niliambiwa hapo si kwa mzee wa nyumba.

sisi wengine ni geographical/work bachelors hatuna budi kujua kutunza…

We haven’t had a leave since June last year, we need to be with our families. Tumechoka kutomba malaya. We want to be at home.

I will be clocking two years in DEC though niliambia mdos liwe liwalo from end of Nov nitaenda na nizime simu,

I am sick and tired, hata my officers are at the same state, most had their leave approved at the HQ, for July/August but I had to show them a circular to the contrary. If Africans could have ashen faces they would have had them.:D:D:D.
I am angry and tired. Some of my people were posted to Nyanza, one was injured the day before yesterday, that’s why I am not my usual self a 2016 boy getting injured in the line of duty by rioters is getting into my nerves.

your username is muthamaki, your opinion doesn’t count for me

Blocking, is a very useful option use it!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don’t block people. I don’t wanna live in a echo chamber.
Lol I meant your opinion on the response

Uvivu Wa kuokota he he