Ruto Purchases 100 Nanny Goats. Pesa otas

RAT build a masion in Riat worth 1.2 billion kwani pesa alitoa wapi! Simple you could be earning 100000 but you have investments worth 3million…jifunze kufkiria

I don’t see how what you’re talking about has anything to do with my hypothetical question but I can tell that your life is shit.

Read my question and answer accordingly. Tip: the question is about the mechanics of power and influence at the auction.

If what you want is an opportunity to wank your Raila hard-on please look elsewhere.

seems you have never attended those village auctions…and again i answered your statement according to the information in it. you talked of him earning 1.2 million but can afford to buy goats worth 12m read and understand

Proof again that you’re an idiot.

Nowhere on this thread did I reference Ruto’s earning power or question the source of his 12 million.

Please show me that comment and I’ll mpesa you the maximum allowable amount - as a Christmas gift and my pole for being such a dumb motherfuccr.

i hear nigga gat 72 accounts

Easton apartments pale donholm enroute to tasia outering road bado ni zale… You can even relate Easton-weston

Lakini kenyans mnatakanga aje… Angeenda hiyo event na 100 k bado ingekuwa issues… Sijui ooh mkono gum

heeee hiii hata si sweep hii ni kahasho kale mpaka mtu anakaa down mosmos after kaa 10 minutes with teary eyes unadai 'ameniumiza bure tu

1000 goats, which are prime Baringo goats that are as big as a 6-month old calf, naturally salted and well worth 12K. No need to tell lies just to malign WSR.

:D:D

Pesa yenye watu wamelipa taxes utaskia uchungu kutoa? Ask Weston wrkers the man is very mean with money, ukIona ako generous kumbuka ni pesa ya,mwanainchi sio yake.

kitu nime learn employees will never be happy with what they earn …they will always complain vile boss ni mgumu na pesa

In every conversation a jakuon fanatic participates in, the dominant theme is ‘mama yako’ insults. You’d wish these critters would try Caviar or a vegan diet once in a while.

Nattydread mamako alikuwacha ukiwa mchanga ?

Wait till he’s president they’ll be 72,000 accounts. Kenyans hope we are ready to work for this guy.

Their argument always ends with your ‘mother this and that’. They must really hate their mothers. Rarely will you find a GEMA man insulting mothers. Further, they lie to us that they are half kyuks or married to kyuks. It does not add up. Wandanganye wengine.

WSR for 2022. No sweat.