Ruto’s daughter plum diplomatic post in Europe – PHOTOS

Nepotism. Period.

If the position was not publicly advertised, candidates interviewed and the job issued on merit, then, it is very wrong! These are our taxes!

I may not be a Ruto fan, but does it mean that his daughter should not apply for any government job just because she comes from a family of politics even if it’s her passion?,her academic background is good, and knowing her very well, she started from an entry level position that pays around kshs.30,000 to where she is, and 4 years in a diplomatic job is a long time with plenty of experience.I think kenyans are too hypersensitive and jealous

Kuna kitu inaitangwa internal vacancy, the job specification could call for a person with experience in that particular field. My opinion.

Also it’s very rare in foreign affairs or the diplomatic world for a person to come out of nowhere and get a middle level to high office unless you are a political appointee,most of the technocrats start from the bottom and apply for internal vacancies as they progress

Haina waaas

Inakaa Wenger na Juma hununua nguo duka moja
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSDCv9n1bY9n-HGB4ia1wLsjw2M99hEtiRK_MYYoN0GMBCX2lC6

Mix them and gather them. That’s how the top operates. The second in command hapo Warsaw , will be the one doing all the work.

Saruni imenoga.

Lanes lanes

Qualified.

Nepotism period!
Is she the most qualified person for that seat? GOK has a certain number of years before you qualify for a promotion,
has she attained the requisite years?

These guys have billion shilling enterprises but bado watoto wao ni kazi ya gava wanafanya? Makes you wonder and realize the businesses are just laundering fronts.

Not really. That means if Ruto was my Dad I’d automatically be the CEO at KNH or the DMS because I am obviously qualified? Surely, you cannot give your children undue advantage/privilege in jobs especially in public service. If competitively recruited, then ‘partly’ OK - but still there is serious conflict of interest.

Why do we have a mission in Warsaw ?

ferk

True… look even at Ivanka Trump

Huyu anaitwa Charlene wewe. June used to work at Foreign affairs ministry soon after Uhuruto took power term ya kwanza