Ruto Will Be A Distant 2nd

Wee ukiwa umetingika juu magorogoro kadhaa … nakutishia ivi nakuchapa sweep kali hadi down… nakuonea huruma naondokea kaa na bounce na Ile design ya rustler’s.

Ruto is a known murderer

Nitakurushia “vikumba” if you do that na nisindikize na curse. Utaenda hospital but hawatapata what’s making you sick. Ask your luhya friends meaning of “vikumba”

Y’all bonobos forget that whatever the so called Deep State is planning, Ruto is ahead of them by a mile. Na Uhuru akiamua kucheza mbaya, the constitution is clear that one bullet on his chest will make Ruto be in the State House the next day. He won’t be the first to be sent to Sayuni.

Killing to take power is evil. I repeat

Wet dreams

Hehehe…see why we can’t vote for that stupid thief na hiyo kichwa yake kubwa? You are part of that problem. Hakuna kitu mnaweza fanya! Juzi mgondi alizuiliwa kwenda Uganda kama mtoto mdogo! Ruto is a fraud na hakuna anapoenda isipokuwa Hague for the murders he committed.

Uhuru won’t be the first to be sent to Sayuni. Neither will he be the last. May the souls of those who ever dared to bring down the lion of Sugoi rest in eternal peace. Amen!

Naona sasa umeona the Sugoi thief has been conquered ndio unatishia Kenyans virtually. At least now Kenyans can tell that the thief is not good for the presidency. We ain’t afraid of a big-headed fool who claims to be a ‘pastor’ but ni TAPELI number 1. Currently he is an international pariah juu hawezi toka i Kenya. Atashikwa na Interpol. Mind you lazima I’ll track your IP nikufinye makende!

So yeye (JSKS) ndiye aliua Jacob Juma, Msando, Kenei, Saitoti, Mutula, Nkaisery na hadi chief of staff wake recently. TRUE DEVIL!

I knew I was arguing with someone with IQ of less than 100. Na watoto kama wewe warudi shule. Those who ever crossed the man from Sugoi…may their souls rest in peace!

The table is being set to pay for sins committed in the past. We are entering a season of judgement, the guns that were pointed towards kiuk in 2007 are the same guns they will shoot each other with. Kiuks have walked out the stage and the traitor who has been using their loyalty for personal gain has been thrown under the bus.

Huyo mjinga mnaita Ruto ni kipii cha kawaida kama boniface mwangi and as soon as he steps down to vie for the seat, he’ll be arrested and taken to the Hague. Hatakuwa kwa ballot mark my words. Na wewe lazima makende tufinye.

Ambia hizi nugu kama @Kalenjin101 that we are currently in control and we’ll never hand the button to a thief! Never ever kwanza after ameua Wakikuyu. It’s called PAYBACK! We have hit back, and hit him where it hurts most. He’ll never be President and even toddlers know. Kuzidisha tunamfunga. Lawyer Gicheru plea-bargained. Akijaribu kutoka Kenya sahii anashikwa! That is why he’s been trying to use the judiciary to try and harass DCI Kinoti after he was made head of Interpol. Making him the head was not a mere coincidence. He was made that ndio he arrests the thug from Sugoi as soon as he announces his candidature FORMALLY and quits public office, effectively rendering him a CIVILIAN. That is why he is so afraid of letting go of the DP post despite his criticism of Govt. Tafakari hayo!!!

You mean even Jomokenyatta ,Matiba, Ouko and all those who have died via politics?

I meant what I said, stop putting words in my mouth ghesia!! My list is well thought out! JSKS is a ruthless murderer! But he’ll not be on the ballot anyway. ICC will do the heavy lifting for us.

:D:D you have started going after each other throats, katambe

No…not going for each other’s throats. We have the upper hand. We already have them in a stranglehold! They either tow, or perish!

It is without a doubt that your age is less than 23, and that makes you a kid in my eyes. Wewe ni mtoto. Meanwhile, on September 2022 we shall be here when Ruto will be president

Ruto will never be president with his ghost projects and fake tenders. Destination ni ICC jail. FYI, my age doesn’t matter, I could be 10 for all I care but facts are facts. WSR won’t be in the ballot and he is a seasoned thief, grabber and murderer. The mountain is Raila’s and so is the presidency…hehehe…najua zako tu ni kushikwa na kiwaru.