Ruto's Son and 2022 politics.

Oh my bad, I thought you were endorsing the thief’s son.

Yes I have endorsed him because he ticks all the boxes…yaani he has everything that a kenyan voter usually looks for and for that reason he would easily win any assembly seat in RV. …a more clueless khaniri won and has been here with us for almost 25yrs…sembuse nick

My jaw dropped when I saw Kalenjin decrying victimization during Maasai Mau Forest eviction and Kamba people saying DC J Mwilu is not a thief even with tones of evidence.
It seems Kikuyu people are the only ones who haven’t been circling the wagons as far as thieves are concerned. Even Waiguru is left to defend herself it seems.

And how do you think the logistics of terrorism is possible? Weapons, food, etc? State apparatus must bless that

Just up there in Uganda we had Joseph Kony, have you ever heard of carlos the jackal?

Oh my “worse” I now revert back to my original post.

Hapo umegonga ndipo. Very right on point except hiyo statement about Kyuks.

I stand corrected

who are these kalenjin and kamba people you are referring to

Murkomen led the Kalenjin resistance. Kalonzo led the Kamba.

if that is the definition of a tribe, then I thought I remember akina waititu, kanini, wahome brazenly defending the former devolution cs

Do you know Waiguru has been demanding the release of the affidavits since the scandal broke but they will not do it. I never saw any of those people rushing to court to block her prosecution or pay anticipatory bail

:smiley: lakini murkomen hajaenda to the courts to block any case, even kalonzo has not gone to court to block any prosecution - the guys I have mentioned above actually disrupted a parliamentary siting to rescue the former cs.

anyway, just pointing out your bias, lakini hakuna kitu kama tribe in those who defend the corrupt, just friends looking out for each other, so its unfair to drag in a whole tribe just from the utterances of a single individual.

C’mon, seriously!!!. Yaani you are forcing us to recap a very recent occurrence as if you were a sleep since NYS season 1? Kyuks voted in this woman just after she had stolen, to everyone else’s surprise. Do us a favour, incase you still suffer from selective amnesia go and google news from the past.

Do you know there’s a Kalenjin lawyer suing Kenya at ICC?
Kalonzo hasn’t practiced law for more than 20 years. It is not a coincidence he rushed to the court to defend DC J Mwilu.

I agree with you, except for the last part.

She was never and has never been charged. You can’t even use that old line of wait until you clear your name before running for office because there’s never been charges against her. We’re dealing with facts and not speculation and rumours

But kalonzo making submissions does not equate to the kamba people defending her, that’s the part I don’t get - if one of her lawyer happening to be a kamba means the kamba people are defending her, then why are you not accepting wahome and kanini disrupting a parliamentary session to defend the former cs is also the kikuyu defending her.

Let me Google and confirm they actually disrupted parliament because I don’t recall that one.
The one for kalonzo you have got to be kidding. It even made headlines that he’s in court representing a tribesmate having not practiced law for more than 2 decades.

Hukuona maandamano ya cs kamau?