Ruto's Tribal factor vs Raila's gender factor

Nope. You just retrying again unsuccessfully to reinvent what is corruption. Where is your concern on corruption now? You know but pretend that corruption isn’t highest. Kenyatta family, at state house, the sponsors of ASSMIO MT. Kenya cartel and their ticket now of RAT and Martha.

I understand how the learned people can cloak their judgement under hypocrisy because of likes and preference. Kwa ground this attempt of reselling corruption has being ongoing for 5 years now and it failed. Mwananchi knows corruption starts with the highest office in the land and shared with all their associates. Today they unveiled their ticket.

So I don’t underestimate anything, I can see through the cloak.

Wewe bonobo a few minutes ago in a different thread umesema Rigathi hajawafanyia kitu pale Mathira, implying that you are a Nyeri resident… saa hizi you’re saying you’re a westerner na mtaingia azimio. Kumbaff kabisa

[ATTACH=full]438936[/ATTACH]

Yes the sponsors are tainted no doubt, however the conversation on the sponsors will fizzle out in the face of the RAO and MWK. Already questions are being asked on why RG was selected, and this whole mobilization skills nonsense translates to money.

One thief playing the Robin Hood may have bamboozled the masses to the end, but two? at the highest offices?

You’re correct on the educated folks, now they’ll definitely go for AZIMIO.

The deputy position was a trap between east Mt Kenya and west Mt Kenya, and you fellows walked right with the assumption that muddying the waters on graft somehow acquits KK from their own graft cases.

Molasses thugs…

What prompted this 360° turnaround?

Nope, Optics vs Mass votes. This seems will be last lessons of this elections.

Rigathi was the right choice. The pick wasn’t about West or East anything. If it was then Even Alice Wahome would have being picked. We went for the political clout and numbers. Rigathi brings both in large numbers. Kindiki network and numbers can’t come close to that. It was actually a very easy decision. The delay was to allow everyone to air their opinion, then central voted for Rigathi.

There was two interference attempts. The big one was hoping Kindiki is picked, Rigathi rebels and he leaves. Between Rigathi and Kindiki the choice was easy. As one of Kindili supporters I respect power over optics. Rigathi showed his base power and that was clear for everyone to see.

I have always cared for the people, at least in my hubris I claim to.
I was apprehensive that Azimio would be a puppet administration controlled by the second generation aristocrats.
With the entry of an uncompromising deputy I have regained confidence that perhaps we have yet to completely abandon our ethics.

Damage control at it’s finest, the perception on the ground is the seat went to the highest bidder.
Here I’ll break it down for you, in spite of Kalonzo controlling a sizeable chunk of Kamba votes the Azimio panel overlooked him in favor of a different sort of appeal. A brand appeal of honesty and class.
You of all people ought to realize how powerful optics are.

Niko an mancave Nyeri–karatina where I go every other weekend. Western ni nyumbani Iko swali ingine?

Najua by now aliambiwa amefanya makosa.

Western bondo ama?

Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!

If Kenya of 2013 could understand the complex legal topic of ICC and its associated local and international politics then you realize that this framed clean optics is an illusion. They already trial it for a month. It failed in Kirinyaga, Nyeri and Nairobi. The only reason they stayed on with it, is that, it was the last option left. In this hour kalonzo independent ticket is now sinking in. Let’s circle back in 2 weeks. Let’s see how optics sales. They have 2 months to run the campaign in the whole country with sleepy RAT. We only have to consolidate the masses. One done already. Kindiki presser ongoing.

Power vs Optics. Let the lesson start.

Baba kweli ni a good schemer…but I see konyagi’s hand

She’s not in charge of the campaign secretariat though is she?
Has Rigathi ever leveraged himself as a hustler for any post?

This is a different matter altogether, I’m trying to dispute OP assumption that this choice was influenced by a gender factor.

Hapa kiambu women are celebrating as if they have just won the presidency…social media pia naona central women, including kenya kwanza fans celebrate…one would think karua is the first one to go for such an office…forgetting that ngilu was there in 1997

You’re asking this on every post omwami… Hujapata majibu :smiley:

And yet only one ticket carries the tag of “mwizi” that will be amplified till election eve. You don’t understand the gravity of @Brayo44ki 's assertion. The plebiscite, across all ages, is sick of corruption and in case you didn’t know it’s one of the reasons behind voter apathy expressed in the last one year (why would I vote for the same looters?). There’s a large proportion of voters and undecideds that will choose the ticket that seems “less” corrupt, your guess is good as mine which side that is. Add women voters that are more likely (because of their intrinsically insecure and perceived upright nature) to go with the ticket that promises more security for their households and offspring (again through less corruption). Add those to the ticket’s core (damu) voters and we have a bruising but possibly no runoff contest…

Yea I don’t think Raila had gender in mind when he nominated her…but we can’t ignore the excitement she has generated especially from central kenya women…go through your social media ujionee…Ruto and Gachagua will have to bring their wives on the campaign trail and give them bigger roles…Also they will have to get serious women on the podiums to counter karua gravitas…ass shaking by Karen nyamus and omanga’s won’t do…back to the drawing board