Rwanda doing something about African Migrants

Forum gani hii?

100,000k in Ksh is like 1000 euros. How fast can one make 1000 euros akiwa majuu?

Let me correct u kidogo. That money huwa loan from shrewd loan sharks in west Africa. They hold your family captive or take your only land as surety. The loan is supposed to be repayed two fold once u get to Europe. That is why u see these guys are so determined to go to Europe at whatever costs. Many are slaves in Libya but still have hopes of getting to Europe. Hapo Rwanda is just “a stopping point” for them to think of their next plans.

These Nigerians don’t waste time. We have to admit they’re on another level, even those two Mafia bosses understand this. According to this article that I took nearly two hours reading yesternight (link posted by @Luther12 , original thread by @Mjuaji ), the Nigerian mafia has infiltrated even those migrant rescue/rehabilitation centres. So they already know your details the minute you arrive there. Alafu they can use their connections to process papers for these migrants. If you’re ordered to do prostitution or sell drugs to repay that debt, how the hell do you decline? Also, these guys have their people back in Nigeria who can trace your family back in the village, so if you testify against them in a court of law, your family back home will feel the heat.

In that same article, some migrants claimed they were tortured, raped, and ultimately some murdered in Libya. They claim some of their own countrymen treated them worse than Libyans. So this whole thing is very fucked up. It just won’t go away. The system is already in place, all interested parties have dug in too deep, they’re not just going to walk away from such a lucrative business.
Those touregs who transport them across the desert claim human trafficking is more lucrative than even drug trafficking, plus it’s the only way they support their families. Alafu due to corruption, police and custom checkpoints in these desert areas do not receive funds allocated to them, so security agents posted in such places actually use bribes given by traffickers to run these checkpoints.
Lakini seriously, what is Italy supposed to do when they receive 100,000 illegal immigrants per year? I’m sure they’re secretly grateful for the fact that thousands more die even before they can arrive on their shores.

Maybe 2 months ? After you have crossed the Sahara, got to Libya, Not become a slave, not drowned in the Mediterranean, got a placement at an immigrant center, allowed to start working, got a job…in ITALY. Ok, probably not less than a year for the first 1000 hard earned Euros,

Nairaland

Kuna mjinga alipost vile Kenya iko like Europe and started posting pictures of Thika Rd , TRM and other malls. It’s a thread that went to page 25 in comments. Hapo kwa comments is where I saw that comment I talked about earlier

Kuna mmoja niliona Na a beautiful coasterians chic, she told him live that Kenyans consider Nigerians as con artist. In a mat (Runka)

Halafu the gang members are involved in rituals which make them very subservient to these gangs. Like that Black Axe gang was formed in a Nigerian university in the 70’s and there are other cults/gangs that operate in a similar fashion within Nigeria and outside.

This is just messed up kabisa

Men this is ****** up.

Used to go there for the sex hekayas, lemme check

Why not blame her boss Obama?

And Kigali is not Rome

Rink tafadhali :D:D:D:D:D

Manze it is like an year now since I saw that thread. Go to Nairaland.com and search “Kenya”. Kuna thread utaona about how Kenya is developed or something like that. That’s the one

wtf did i just read?

But Kenyan Borders are similar to these! so am not surprised either way …

Headmaster hebu weka hio link pia mimi nisafishe medula oblangata.

umoja and kayole

Italy and Spain are just the first port of calls for these immigrants Not the final destination.
Western Europe and specifically Britain is what they all have in mind when they pay the smugglers and human traffickers.
What the media doesn’t report is how Italy and Spain for a very long time dished out Citizenship to any immigrants that landed on their shores knowing well that they didn’t want to stay there and thanks to the free movement of people policy in all EU countries,they would be gone in a matter of days after getting EU Citizenship.
Most would head straight to Britain Schengen countries or Germany and this is what fuelled BREXIT.

This is what has seen the number of risk takers rise in recent years.
Italy has always been just another stepping stone Not a destination.

Kuna Kinyozi pale Umoja 1 owned by some Rwandese guys, inakuaga frequented by Wanyarwanda ladies, usssssstake onaaaaa!