RWNBP 2017

If the country agenda is losing all past and future elections, then I agree Raila aka “the welder” sets that agenda

Ukiangalia mifugo hapa utafikiria there’s something they are reaping for supporting these mangis sjui Ojinga sjui Kinyasa na Madvd. Kenya can’t revolve around these useless niccurs. I have never seen any change brought by this political class. In 2013 I didn’t vote because it was obvious my candidate was to lose. Kinyasa started quite well but has later on fucked us and still fucking.Ojinga and his losing battalion are even worse. Madvd ni kubaff flani always waiting to reap what he didn’t saw. To hell with this bullchiet. Whoever will win you guys just prepare for a fuckin session. All I need is my peace.

4 Likes

Damu ya watu wengi ilimwagika 07/08 wewe uli gain nini from that?
Na God forbid damu ikimwagika tena wewe uta gain nini?

2 Likes

Huyo nilijaribu kumfungua macho kama vile Paul aliombewa akatolewa scales kwa macho lakini alikataa juu mtu anamuombea sio wa kabila lake na hapendi jubilee

1 Like

Hehehe, don’t worry, no elections will be stolen this time. Hata muapishe macho nyanya midnight jikoni ya statehouse

1 Like

What a hopeless stance to take in 2017. Apathy ile mbaya yet you’ll complain as though you campaigned, voted and tried to be part of the solution.

You didn’t vote in 2013 because ‘it was obvious’ your ‘candidate was to lose’. Kingwa Kamenchu - with or without her bloomers - will never win even an MCA POST.

RWNBP told his people not to pay rent, that gives me a reason to hate him because it affected me directly, after spending 10M putting up rental units in the ghetto, watu wakatae kulipa??? Kwani ni mukundu walikuwa wananipatia ndio waishi kwa nyumba zangu bure?? Halafu unasikia hizo mtu na kibri wakisema ati Baba amesema tusilipe nyumba.

3 Likes

baboon, the dim eyed orangutan who always cries foul since 1982

When someone is voted in, he’s the president of those who elected him and those who didn’t. It is also futile to fight a losing battle. I wish we can have a better candidate than these old mangis who have ever had a chance but they have done absolute nothing.
Anyways, I would have voted for Kenyatta if he was not associated with Ruto.

1 Like

Nashangaa sana pole ndugu.walianza kulipa baadaye?

Hako ni kamwizi wa mashamba

Wachana na huyu wakanyama mshenz. Amebeba utoto from last year

1 Like

If I was to be asked, I think Uhuru should win this election for the sake of peace. Never heard of a one term president in Kenya so there’s no need to rock the boat. 2017 will be the year to recoup what the locusts and caterpillars ate, hatutaki vita wala disruptions. Raila et al wangojee 2022.

2 Likes

Im worried with your tongue.you said the same about Donald Trump and he ended up winning . Please please don’t don’t say that again. Be bipartisan. Let nature takes its course sio by your spooky tongue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hehee unaniita mchawi, it’s alright. :slight_smile:
Of course Uhuru anarudi ndio maana nasema hamna haja emotions kupanda juu bure. Watu wameiba billions na kuepuka, elections ndio watashindwa? Save from an act of God…
Let us work diligently like ants, nothing should take our focus away from that. Least of all useless politicking.

2 Likes

:eek::eek:

1 Like

Hawakulipa manze, niliwaletea chief na battalion nzima ya karao, ilibidi niwafukuze.

1 Like

welding is a very noble proffesion just like teaching medical etc:D:D:D

1 Like

People with critical minds, just sit down and think for yourself: Someone took 10m and went to Kibra to build houses for rent.

I am not asking for much… I am just asking that you put your thinking caps on. And I am not hating pia. Just think.

typical saying goes like a hyena will always wait for a swinging arm that never falls having said that mellons endorsement of obako to legitimize his govt and a stolen election in 07 and madvd spliting welders vote in 13 had he stuck with welder his 400k would have denied tuko pamoja 50+1 thereby forcing a runoff automatically disqualifies them as opposition flag bearers i have ears on ground and most luhyas atleast maragolis are saying “we know welder wnbp but tutakufa na yeye” and many will not simply bother to vote if he is not the bearer of the ticket wanasema hata kama nasa(which is a still birth) itakua afadhali ule mbukusu akue compromise but never mellon or dvd having said that the dynsmic duo have alot of money as their warchest and as such it wont be easy unseating them to welders supporters this man pushes a stone uphill but just as he is about to tip over to the other side the stone rolls him back downhill accept that he wont push it over but if he says tosha to any other person he will win the election “saa mbili asubuhi” but power is never given up its taken and honestly looking and opposition ranks hakuna mtu anatosha ku i grab from welder lets engage in constructive politics this year without being or sounding tribalistic remember there are only two tribes in kenya the rich and the poor, haves and have nots, us vs them asanteni mungu awabariki

1 Like