RWNBP vs UOTP

niko rwambogo

kuja porkies nikurushie chupa mbili.

Nipe rink ya YouTube,
70.1 tayari

I voted RAO. Too much thieving going on right now. Current govt is arrogant, uncaring and overconfident. To them it seems it’s all a PR game - and admittedly, they are currently ahead. They care jackshit about the common mwanainchi like me. People are dying in hospitals, prices going through the roof, universities closed, corruption is the order of the day. Impunity reigns.

Surely, RAO - former political detainee, revolutionary and one of the fathers of our democracy will be much better than the current bunch. Unlike our duo, he has fought and suffered pain for his ideals. Nothing has come to him on a silver platter. I give him the benefit of doubt our last hope against the thieving, exclusionary establishment.

Plus he won in 2007 & should have been the 4th prez. I voted for him in 2007, voted for the duo in '13 but will vote him this year.

3 Likes

haina rink bado, maybe hii wiki itakua.

1 Like

Write-in.
David Rudisha

Hehe porkies kuna nini leo?

Better yet, Matiangi.

2 Likes

na kura yangu imefungiwa nje…

Usijali, we shall be having this poll every 8th of the month till the real elections, Leo imetoka 70.3

3 Likes

Dida

1 Like

sasa unasema juu they said watashinda na 70% ndio ukafunga poll bila kura yangu… isorait… we will leceister, brexit thn trump thm ngoja uone…

@uncle nyap tuko pamoja na Uhuru

Hehehe watu wa UOTP jana tuko kwa pombe na nyinyi mko kwa kura hapa… Isorait @Meria Mata
Oya Lichoti, [ATTACH=full]85826[/ATTACH]

Has RAO answered Calvin Burgess??