SABINA JOY POKO...

hehe nimepata line ya kuput off hawa watu wanajifanya wako na PHD in life

2 Likes

Did you also know because of that mess, Judah lost his right to rule for a whole 10 generations? Remember the blessings of Judah was that the sceptre(rulership) would never leave his house…but when he did that, he lost his rulership for 10 generations which was restored to David. infact thats how rulership went to the house of Benjamin(Saul’s ancestor)…so thanks for quoting a very important place of scripture for the significance of the discussion. Now you know!!

1 Like

Citations from the scriptures needed.

Mapoko tuliondokea. We eat bank tellers…young P1 teachers…secretaries etc

Mapoko tuliondokea. We eat bank tellers…young P1 teachers…secretaries etc

unaeza pata bad spirits ata kwa dem si poko…so si story na kukula poko…ata bibi yako anaze kuwa na spirits zinafanya usiendelee kimaisha…ushawai ona mtu alimarry lakini anakuaga tu na mashida…hii life ni gamble my friend…there’s a guy who frequents to sabina joy and he is successful when it comes to his career… .but there’s always a way out kama unafeel ukona bad spirit ties…unapray unadenounce izo soul ties mbaya

kila mwanamke ni poko coz pesa ndio kuongea…ni vile sasa kuna wale wa kuuza hadharani wanaonekana mapoko squared…in short pesa ndio inavutia kila mwanamke kwako

study has shown you are less likely to be infected by a prostitute as compared to a female who is not a prostitute…hao madem mnakula kavu huko kwa estates ndio dangerous…unajua poko it’s a must you use a condom na ikiburst unakimbilia dawa za pep

unaeza pata bad spirits ata kwa dem si poko…so si story na kukula poko…ata bibi yako anaze kuwa na spirits zinafanya usiendelee kimaisha…ushawai ona mtu alimarry lakini anakuaga tu na mashida…hii life ni gamble my friend…there’s a guy who frequents to sabina joy and he is successful when it comes to his career… .but there’s always a way out kama unafeel ukona bad spirit ties…unapray unadenounce izo soul ties mbaya

kila mwanamke ni poko coz pesa ndio kuongea…ni vile sasa kuna wale wa kuuza hadharani wanaonekana mapoko squared…in short pesa ndio inavutia kila mwanamke kwako

study has shown you are less likely to be infected by a prostitute as compared to a female who is not a prostitute…hao madem mnakula kavu huko kwa estates ndio dangerous…unajua poko it’s a must you use a condom na ikiburst unakimbilia dawa za pep

Ebu inbox me her contacts basi

Ebu inbox me her contacts basi

Inbox me her contacts men

Simply soul ties. many don’t know about it

you can also get bad spirits from a woman who is not a poko, izi vitu ni serious