Sabina Joy

Bado ako?

When I used to fuck whores, thats what I used to avoid. Attachment with whores. Hiyo nilikuwa naachana nayo kabisa. Though, you would get a discount when becoming a regular client. I had this rule of fucking different whores if i was gonna pay for sex. How can you pay for sex then taste just one pussy. Hell nah!!

But thats in the past now. I am a changed man.

Hadi mkia haikuangi that cheap. Total plus BJ inkauanga around 2500… Nasema once she’s attached to you anaezakupea na kama 1k but very rare… Huyo anakupenda… But if she gets you with another gel utatoa ata 3k…

Uko emali madem wako na rooms zao, so day fulani nimepitia uko nikasalimiana. Kidogo kidogo pimp anagonga door akiitisha dem doo. The worst situation to be in.

cunt relate.
ati bj? wewe zile cancer utapata za mdomo

End month effect never disappoints

That is the promised land.

You can’t get cancer or HIV from getting a BJ. I’m a puthy hitter not a licker…

My friend, you can get genital warts from a BJ which can become cancerous

Hekaya tafadhali

2500 ni expensive?

HPV

There are at least 12 high-risk strains of HPV, but only two—types 16 and 18—cause the majority of HPV-related cancers, including those involving the cervix, vagina, vulva, penis, and anus. High-risk HPV strains can also lead to cancers of the throat, tongue, and tonsils, known as oropharyngeal cancer.

We enda hosi mapema umeze tonsils till death.
how do ur teeth look like bro? i bet they are fucked. mimi kuna time niliona jamaa anakula apple akiwacha tustain twa red nikajua ukimwi pap
usikuje kutulilia mchango

I agree.niufala na ina bore.Amar pia ni hivyo.Pokoste ni 300 na room ni 500.There is a fine hoe who used to operate at Milano room number 3.Shoti ni 500 bob,then unashower na shower gel ya Nivea na clean towel halafu unaishia. Alihamia Naks nikaboeka tu sana.

:D:D:D:D:D:D upuussss hakunanga bouncer side za room na siku hizi rooms ni enough and clean

hakuna mtu ame kuuliza hii part and we dont care ghassia

Mgani huyo wa Milano?

Nani ameongea story za bouncer… Nmesema security. Hao wasee wa kucheki mabag nma upiga wasee tero lazma watakuona kama unashinda ukibook rooms. Plus wa kulipisha…

My friend, my dick has been at least a hundred mouths and sjawahi pata STD hata moja. Most viruses are too fragile to survive in the mouth. Ni kama kusema unaezapata HIV through kissing ama mate… It doesn’t work like that. The bacteria in the mouth deactivates a lot of Viruses…

I undertook a routine bloodtest last week za antibodies za virus, bacteria, plus blood sugar and others… Ile huanga inaingishwa mashine inatoa slip ya vitu ka1000… Nothing was found yet my body count is in the hundreds… Na huwanga situmii protection kama ni BJ na sitawahi…

Mi ni veteran kwa hizi mambo… In fact ill post those results here… Mi dame bora anakaa poa I put it there first… I’ve only ever had two teeth pulled and that was before ata nianzie malanye. Hio I blame my affinity for sugary stuff when I was younger…

For punany, yes… Hizi vitu znafaa kua sare… Nowadays I get that kind of sex and more for free… Bei ya puthy has no correlation with quality…