Saboteurs in Disciplined Forces

…and what exactly happened that really justifies this careless act from a disciplined force? Stoning cars is not an option for the police.

Are you saying that the stone throwing cops are NRM supporters?

Yes.

How else do you explain the fact that they’re involved in an action that’s obviously detrimental to the police department and the government in full view of cameras?

what option did they have? Use bullets to disperse the bigwigs in the cars and whose presence kept the peaceful rioters there? this is why i said elsewhere the commander found himself needing to “think outside the box” (thanks @pseudonym for reminding me of this management school cliche:)!). at least he thought rightly the “bigwigs” treasure their toys so much they wouldn’t allow them to be damaged, hence their scooting away. when you want to judge and condemn someone please try to put yourself in their shoes. that way you end up with justice tempered with mercy.

vile coplo @pamba amesema Na vile atasema tena

Mnaexpect nini kutoka watu wa D-? But na support @pamba - meffi thread

Teargas would have sufficed or rubber bullets, police should not throw stones completely.

They have been clobbering protesters senselessly for quite a while now with the media present. This was very mild, by the way they were not NRM supporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfky-jQrcK4

Hehe…that clip was savage a fatal accident could have occurred if only one driver could try to evade the stones by quickly switching lanes.

Really, really a whole you can support that hooligan character by people who are to be the administers of the law? It’s my hope that your judgment is blinded by the fact that you haven’t watched the video well.

I’m just embarrassed that with all the wisdom he perceives to be having he can put his rationale thinking at a distance and be blinded by sycophantic behaviors. I just feel there is no clear difference between him and some characters around here I see urinating leaked bile from their GIT .

Really yes. Unlike you I understand that the commander of that contingent is human and working in very tough conditions that include he should not use bullets yet he has a task to accomplish.

Say what?

Kama kazi yangu ni kuchapa mikora risasi ama rungu na serikali iseme usichape mkora risasi since hana bunduki na mikora anatupa mawe na siwezi tupa rungu OFCOURSE NITARUSHIA MIKORA MAWE .

Why are we arguing as if violent protests are unique to Kenya? They are not. They happen the world over. What we are seeing is called unprofessional and a manifest of impunity. It bites both ways

People complained police were using bullets, they used stones instead

Am posting this photo till this thieving murderer is arrested.
[ATTACH=full]139916[/ATTACH]

Aliua nani?..naona kisu iko na damu.

Read somewhere he knifed the banana seller to get the bananas.