Sacrifice vs appreciation.

Eish, Some fights women pick!

2 Likes

I remember visiting ya kwanza nikiwa form one. Nilingojea hadi jioni after that i learnt that mwanaume ni kusurvive. First i got visited my dad sent like 3 guys to call me n i kept sending them away saying mimi siwes tembelewa. What i appreciated most about my parents is that nilimaliza highschool bila kufukuzwa hata day moja shule juu ya fees arrears. Appreciated that more than the few times nilivisitiwa

4 Likes

I donā€™t remember those things but one day on fb, I saw who has birthdays in one,two and in a weeks time. I bought her a surprise gift. Ile furaha niliona amepata made me never ever to forget. The joy was real and out of this world. Make a point of remembering it. Women are different from men. Wanafurahishagwa na vitu za waana.

3 Likes

[ATTACH=full]6545[/ATTACH]

1 Like

bora achunge asiendee ndugu yake

1 Like

Birthdays are used to extort items from men.

Enough said!!

I can relate to your case. I was barely visited in High school for the 4 years (thanks mostly to plenty of suspensions) so mbuyu would tell my mum ati unaenda visiting day ya nini na atafukuzwa tena akuje hapa.
The last parent`s day when i was in fourth form i was to recieve certificates for being the Journalism chairman and a Dining hall captain and sijui basketball i thought; hii ni kawaida tu, i will be alone againā€¦
Lakini while in the Hall with the occassion underway,i saw my dad walk in and when my name was called he stood and cheered me on shamelessly!..
I have never felt so loved by my dad and i will never forget that day.

5 Likes

Heheheā€¦nasoma juzi comments nacheka tu. I donā€™t celebrate birthdays either, iwe yangu au ya mwingine. I was visited throughout my boarding years from class 5 to form 4. What Iā€™ll however never forget is my mumā€™s reaction alipoona my kcse results :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

hahaha maze,Kwa wale wanasema natombewa bibi i dont think so@Webdev
@Ebru,I get you didnt understand the meaning of hustling.Meant work kiyana.
@Mr Black,My uttermost attention is my little gals for now.We all know dad n his gals right?
@Electonics4& Emali,Some of these peeps were pampered in skool n they cant understand.
@Purr_27,Hehehehe,its just once imagin that has caused all this resentment.Damn it.

How did she react?

Expound!

Hapo umebonga kaa mtu kumi buda

luckily I was in a school near home that had so many panya routes it was impossible to man, wasipo nitembelea nilikuwa nawatembelea

1 Like

Heheheā€¦pole kwa kuchelewa, kazi nyingi. In my days there were no mobile phones and SMS codes to get your results ASAP. I was in no hurry to go for my results either but after about a fortnight, I gave in to her curiosity nikaendea. Didnā€™t bother to call in advance to find out anything, I simply just went. About 500m to the gate, I met with our lab technologist and he was the first guy to tell me my results.

Anyway, I get to the school and walk in to the headmasterā€™s office and dude literally jumps out of his seat to receive me (he was a very good guy by the way, hadi wa leo tunaongeanga sana). I have a look at the results list and for the first time it hits me I passed well (got an A mean grade). Now Iā€™m quite happy. Grinning widely even. He takes me to the staff room where we share a cup of tea with all teachers present and reminisce over the past few years and I get to say my thank you to them. Then Iā€™m asked to address the then candidate class & form 3s, which I happily do (high school by the way taught me the art (skill?) of public speaking). I get to answer a zillion and one questions from everybody and later on collect my results slip (the KNEC cert came several months later) and leaving cert then make my way home.

My mum, at the time, sold cereals at the local municipal market. Still does. So I had to pass buy nichukue funguo za nyumbani. Of course I have my documents with me. One thing you must however realize is that introverts are never really that good at revealing their emotions, not in public anyway. Yes we get happy and excited like everyone else but thatā€™s just about it. we donā€™t understand the fuss that everyone else makes about their happiness and excitement. Anyway, I navigate the myriad of vibandas and get to my mumā€™s and she tries to read my face but sees zilch. So sheā€™s like, eeh kwani mtihani ilikuwaje? Didnā€™t talk much, just gave her the envelope ajionee. so she takes a look at it, sees the mean and erupts into some traditional jig mpaka hao wauzaji wengine wakaja kuangalia ni nini kinaendelea. :smiley: Mimi nikasonga kando kidogo and Iā€™m like ā€˜do I know herā€™?:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I dont like this;ā€¦ I LOVE it!!!
Haki there is very few things in life that make you happier than to make your parents proud of you. Kwanza your motherā€¦what better blessing could you want?

Very true bro. They get to see that their struggles to provide for you amounted to quite a lot. :smiley:

1 Like

sacrifice na appreciation zinaandamana

Buda,The balance is like walking on a tight rope with this economy of chasing deals 24-7.