Sad but true

Meffi thread
Afirwe na pamba na huko…>>>>>>

Lakini kumbuka mui huwa mwema

Squads za fikifiki sio kibarua?

95% of bodaboda riders are thugs according to hesy the killer cop

Hio sio kibarua ni kama kamagira,huwezi save any

Really? Not that I condone theft. What if he was really hungry and just needed a meal? As long as he did not physically harm anyone during his theft he did not deserve to pay for it with his life. And the mob should have restrained him for the cops to come and get him.

Unajuaje hawezi save any? Ama honestly kibarua ni nini haswa?

Sisemi hakakukuwa kamwizi lakini at least wangemupatia a chance aonekane kama ange reform, if society ya wakati wetu ilikuwa hivo hata sisi tungekuwa dead juu ya kuiba miwa kwa mashamba ya wenyewe isipokuwa tulikuwa younger than that tukifanya hio tabia

kibarua in my opinion ni kazi itakutoa jasho,he he he

May he rest in Peace.

If our elected leaders and those in the service of the Public didn’t engage in high octane theft, we would have many successful projects, creating numerous jobs in other supporting sectors. Young people would be engaged in satisfying careers and not stealing to supplement the meagre income they get.

Sad

Sludgist kuwa na utu,si ati walitumia violence ,ni kuset mama akifua wanachomoka na mikate, kichapo wangepata halafu RAIA ichangane iwanunulie kama crate ya mikate na masoda Wawe forced kuzikula halafu wapatianwe kwa polisi

Enda lipia wale wasee wa Ardor dam hizo towel na tiles

I know alot of young men who were alter boys when they were young that have turned to needles and thuggery they will end up in 2 places if they dont change their ways and that is

1. Shimo la tewa
  2. Makaburini

Rip to that young man.

HOW?

Yet you also claim he was about to change “given a chance”?

A huge thank you to the mob for the successful team building .Dealing with the small time thug meant that we don’t have to deal with a gun totting hardcore criminal one year from now .

offcourse his mother was a single mother …most of their kids end up dead or in prison

sometimes @Panyaste, you are full of bullshit.

It’s possible the dead beat father is hiding here among the Ktalkers