Sad day:Six-Storey Building Collapses in Nairobi Tasia estate, Scores Feared Trapped

This is funny? :oops::eek:

You are the airhead in the story.

he!he!he!

Mwingine akasema sijui three point plan

Mwingine akasema ndio kila mtu apate opportunity,Nairobi lazima iwe chafu Na disorganized!!!

I already won in that thread so sijui mbona Chester the Child Molester cannot accept and move on

Sasa utaona watu WA matai kwa TV wakisema how their hands are tied

Kijana you really have meffi for brains :meffi::meffi::D:D:D:D But seriously, people like you should be neutered, or at least barred from making any democratic decision. Otherwise kenya itabaki shithole tu.

Chester the molester I won in that thread. I dismissed Boniface Mwangi as a hypocritical whining little underachiever.
How many children have you touched so far since schools

You can keep with your little tired insults, another testament of your mediocre mind. :D:D

You are not hard to see through.
Do you prefer little boys or little girls?

Please let’s stick to the issue at hand which is this tragedy.
Tupewe updates.

I agree. I didn’t invite the attacks but I responded accordingly

Sad situation , is it possible that the NCA and others involved in the construction process will this time be held accountable

11:00 a.m.; rescue mission ongoing, residents, area police and the Kenya Red Cross have received equipment and excavators from the county to aid the rescue mission.

11:58 a.m.; It has been established that 46 families inhabited the collapsed building and it is not yet clear how many are trapped in the building.

12:14 p.m.; rescue mission ongoing, injured woman pulled out of the collapsed building.

Any updates?

SO SAD: NO WORDS TO EXPRESS I PRAY FOR COMFORT FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEREAVED AND QUICK RECOVERY FOR MAJERUHI.

Let the music continue.

[ATTACH=full]274215[/ATTACH]

12:38 p.m.: 20 people have reportedly been rescued from the building. Reports indicate that those trapped in the building are more and the rescue is ongoing

13:10 p.m.: It has been established that out of the people rescued, 2 of them were unfortunately already dead.