Sad news. Ntsa have to up their game

have you bothered to find out what the current law says?

1 Like

NTSA’s mandate is at policy level, not enforcement. Hio ni kazi ya traffic police. But since policies dont bring money, tjey have to arrest me for doing 81kph in my 2016 V8 while leaving that truck snailing at 30kph without headlights or taillights.

1 Like

Their policy is flawed. telling people to do 50kph on mombasa road and the super-highway just shows how retarded their policies are.

4 Likes

No

Thats why i wrote the other day that NTSA should exclusively handle all matters of road traffic and their organisation massively expanded including more personnel and equipment. One of our biggest failures is leaving enforcement to traffic police who are so corrupt that they introduce their bad ways to ntsa staffers. Police lack accountability and holding one accountable is a long process involving the National police service. On the other hand holding the ntsa director general accountable is easy. We give him full powers and mandate then measure his perfomance and hold him acountable, disband traffic police dept and deploy them to security. Simple

2 Likes

Ngojea tufanye maombi ya toba kwanza kaka. Twahitaji kutubu.

hizo mats za mumias kakamega lazima zibebe excess na mob ziko unroadworthy. eldoret express huendeshwa kama dere ako na wazimu, all those are recipes for disaster

There was a report posted here some time back showing the almost zero effect that the speed limits imposed two years ago had next to zero effect on deaths on the road. @vuja de , ni wewe uliiweka?

1 Like

Asi. Mi siyui. Sisi watu wa footsubishi hatutambui speed limits

2 Likes

@Meria Mata 2 pple died. 16 injured

1 Like