SAD: NO ONE CAME TO HER RESCUE

Naskia Mara ya mwisho Ali commit suicide

There is a Kenyan lady runner who literally crawled to the finish line. Navy Seal “Lone Survivor” Marcus Luttrel even did a piece on her…about her endurance.
Endurance is key in these marathons. Anyway the race organisers should have assisted her immediately.

I even wish I didn’t watch that clip. It’s really horrid to let someone suffer while you’re there watching.

He he. I now need those hints now that i am starting to bike :):).

I dont want to be a case study…:D:D:D

Not workable, a marathon is not ran in a field. How do you stop everyone?

Go easy at first, never enter a competition unless you are ready for it, spent a night out one day before a 30 km criterium and was so embarrassed kumaliza number 15 with 3 pink handles finishing ahead of me. Nilikua Naskia kujinyonga vile nilichekwa

Ingekuwa some jungu ungeona watu wakimkimbilia kumsaidia. But naona watu(locals) walitaka tu ashindwe, hakuna venye kenya ingeshinda ingine if they had anything to say about the matter.

I didnt mean you stop everyone, just assist the person who is not in a state to run like the Kenya lady. Because this is and individual sport not a team sport. Hence they should be more prepared than a football game.

Will take things moss moss…:):slight_smile:

Hapanchezea dehydration.