Sad

Pamba I know you drink a lot kwanza zile kali kali BUT my hekaya was for my yesterdays.I’m a calm divorcee person now just living for the moment. I don’t do alpha male things no more

Used to drink a lot nikaona hainisaidii.

Stopped completely ama ulipunguza ?

would you rather live a hundred bored or fifty happy years?

When did you stop ? Last year you posted few pics of whiskey ukiwa na madem wawili kwa ka saloon car! I have good memory remember !!

100 bored

Kupunguza .

Gatheca.:smiley:

but it doesn’t prohibit khat and codeine.

meffi

na etwo mumwo nî irî

Here’s where the problem lies. Association of pombe with happiness.

That guy has a very strong backing from family . He cannot drink all his wealth . The iron fist mom won’t let that happen . Hata mashamba is under the family name not his

Here I thought wewe hucheza team B

Problem is, most men don’t open up bila alcohol in the mix. Although I have no beef with men who do coffee dates, I called tell you over 90% of men are wired different

Juu ya handle name?:smiley: nikuambie secret , people with funny handle names are lethal. They hide behind those shady names but in real sense the can shoot a target on land from under the sea.

there is this alcohol inaitwa simba waragi, its killing men these sides of siaya at a very high rate.

correction,…(some) villagers don’t “brag with their pombe” [SIZE=1]hio ni ile wewe unakuynwa kila weekend ukiwa na kakitu[/SIZE],we swank with our tipple ,notice the difference? mbirrioneas don’t do pombes,no!, utaambiwa mara ngapi bwana mabatha? learn to differenciate:cool::cool::cool::cool:

but permits butt sex :D:D:D:D,yeah i see you

All stimulants and drugs are prohibited mkamba mujinga

Just because Abdul ferks you in the butt doesn’t mean it’s allowed. Abdul does not represent Islam. Butt sex and gays are strictly prohibited.

Did i strike a nerve boo boo? whatever tickles your fancy mr sheikh :D:D:D:D But why is being homo so rampant in muslims tho?(not the religion buddy,don’t get it twisted) . oh wait segregation. I know a couple of somali lezbos pale hurlingham that know a trick or two:cool::cool:

Kila nyani na starehe zake. Not campaigning for alcohol but moderation is very crucial in everything in life.