Safaricom 5G bands

That’s the most sentimental “Thank You” I have ever received on ktalk. Taking your time to add the spacing at equal length shows your attention to detail. Thanks bro.:wink:

Once

again

you

are

most

welcome.

bro.

The spectrum of 5G is between 28 GHZ to 35 GHZ.
The phones being produced now are incorporating both 5G and 4G because 5G needs a new base station roll-out of antennas that support 5G.
I don’t think most carriers will be able to deploy base stations in 2020 but probably late 2021 or early 2022. It is still a challenging field.

Why

didn’t

I

get

a

notification

for

new

comments

on

this

thread?

You are the most idle ktalker I have come across.

So?

Tomba

mamako

ghaseer.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Safaricom is partnering with Huawei so it’s probably going to take a shorter time. We might see this tech in Nairobi by end of this year

Hujalala?

Huamki

mapema

kutafuta

cheddar?

Hehehe grow up. Najua hauwezi kukubali uli-tap floor 3 times after guillotine choke. I am down for a rematch but it gets boring when there’s zero bars and your opponent posts one thing ad infinitum.

You’re good at trolling but zero bars, zero creativity, zero wordplay. Gimme something creative, your best punchline nione kama nitakubali rematch.

Nilikurudisha back to 2017 ukaanza kupost screenshots za account yako:D:D:D. Madze joh.

Never seen anything like that before :D:D

Fight was over in less than 10 posts. Man!

Enyewe watu huwa desperate. :D:D

Halafu huyo @Randy naona aki-like your posts is scared to talk shit in person. Huyo nilimalizana naye juzi.:D:D. Talkers even reposted matusi yenye nilimrushia huko. :D:D.

Both of you mko na strategy ya kureply to every quote hoping to be the last person on the thread. Hata kama mmechapwa kama burukenge:D:D:D

Since that thread @Randy has refrained from sharing his expert advice:D:D

As for you weka bidii, if you post something creative nitakujibu. As for now ngojea hadi siku nitaskia kuku-engage tena.

:D:D… mzee, you is not that important umewahi jiuliza why i dont tag you or quote you before you quote me… it because when login into this bitch you is never in my mind but wewe na iyo uzee yako you can seem to forget me you keep following and tagging me.
On sharing my opinion i will not stop anytime soon because idiots like think i am here to live up to your expectations… the nerve of you mudafakas.

Click ignore button and you won’t see this utoto of his.

Imekuuma eh? :D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ati bars :D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D

Wewe @WebDev why not follow your own advice. How do you like some of my posts when you’ve ignored me?

Thread tumekojolea, which was the objective

Sahii umebaki tu kujaza green emojis for consolation :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mtu anakazana kupeana advice na yeye mwenyewe hafuati

[ATTACH=full]290950[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]290949[/ATTACH]

Actually the spectrum is between 400MHz and 100GHz.

Low Band - 410MHz to 1GHz
Mid Band - 1GHz to 7GHz
High Band - 7GHz to 100GHz

Most operators will probably start off with a combination of Low and Mid Band deployment because it allows near immediate rollout with existing infrastructure. In the near term, operators can use existing towers and only need to upgrade the electronics and antenna systems to get a foothold in the 5G environment. Getting a foothold ahead of others is very important as there’s a huge killing to be made by whoever enters first. The combination of Low and Mid bands allows operators to cover large areas as well as provide required wall penetration. As @Nyamgondho fears, Safaricom is most likely testing the Low Band that will max out at 200Mbps

In the medium to long term, operators can then start on the huge infrastructural investment necessary to realize the inherent gains promised by the High Band. Exciting times ahead!!

[ATTACH]310716[/ATTACH]