Safaricom Cctv cameras vandalized

I’m guessing the cameras are expensive. If I wanted such cameras, why not buy cheaper ones? I wouldn’t be comfortable using such vandalized equipment, but watu ni wa sampuli tofauti.:rolleyes:

I always suspect there is nobody at the other end of the cctv. muchai murder and now this confirm my suspicion

1 Like

The installation is not over yet… I’d suspect foul play from the stake holders. Or they are being demolished only to be installed on other sites

Weka picha ama video.(no pun intended)

It reminds me of a company i used to work for many whores ago and our main job as a company was we had a contract to fix broken glass at Phone booths and at Bus stop sheds -zile zimeundwa na glass.
No word of a lie; the boss who owned the company that was contracted to fix these “vandalism” alikuwa analipa some “vandals” to do just that in the middle of the night.
Kesho yake we would have work.
I don`t know the first thing about those Safaricom cameras but that is how the game works.; Safaricom has a Budget to pay a "Maintanance "company and for this maintanance company to prove its worth,it has to be seen to be busy otherwise next Financial year their Budget is reduced. This is what is giong down!

Its not the question you should be asking, its the question you should be answering

huo ni @Dearro alikua akiiba net ya 4G

For those who claim that those cameras don’t work. get the testimonials from cops who were interdicted three weeks ago with video evidence of them receiving bribes. The problem could be the watchers.

Hehe, sio many moons ago ama many days ago?

Third world country we live in. Kama ile ya kupatia watu mosquito net but wana fish nayo.

My view of vandals has always been that they should be treated as economic saboteurs and shot on sight.

1 Like